Chapter 24. BLUE BLOOD

"Let me open your heart and see what color of blood you have Rambo." Ihrin's cold words and manic smile shivered Rambo's paralyzed almost to the death.

"Earlier, you escaped but this time I'll show you the way of hell" Ihrin smirked like living Devil.

"How you found this Bastard huh." Dr. Charlotte's voice earned Ihrin's ears.

" We went for Mr. Lee Minho's Birthday party and...

Flashback

He smirked at Namjoon-Dara and Jungkook-Ihrin, he whispered underneath his breath---- " A psychopath loves to play until his finger bleed." 

"Guys meet him, Rambo

"Guys meet him, Rambo. We used to play golf together." Minho introduced rambo to Namjoon- Dara and Jungkook-Ihrin.

Ihrin and Dara's heart were nearly exploded to see him, both feared what if Rambo reveals that they are the mafia's...

So far He enjoyed how they felt terrified by his presence.

Soon, Namjoon-Jungkook-Minho-Rambo were enjoying their drinks but the other side of the Hall Dara and Ihrin planning to trick him in their trap...

"Boys if you don't mind may I excuse my man" Ihrin grabs Jungkook's arms and said it in a honey coated tone.

"Sure He's all yours" everyone said in unison making him red like blood. 

"What was that Princess

"What was that Princess..." Jungkook frowned over Ihrin's behaviour as she dragged him in the elevator.

She smirked and trailed her hands all over his broad chest , she softly placed her lips on his lips. Her hands placement turned him on, when she broke the kiss he pinned her to wall of the elevator and his hoarsely voice freezes all her reflexes... He said--- " My property, Let touch my property" He then hastyly started eating her and his fingers glided to her inner thigh, so he helped her letting out her moans...

In meantime,

Dara unapologetically ruined Rambo's Shirt with red wine.

"Oh-ohhhh I'm so sorry I ruined your shirt." Dara acted as if she did by mistaken. 

"Urghhh! Its okay." Rambo frowned and excused himself to the washroom.

IN WASHROOM

Rambo washed his shirt from the basin cursing Dara for ruining his expensive shirt.

Before he leaves he heard some unusual sound from inside the washroom, the moment he went to check it, Ihrin took Loin steps and inject the paralyzing poison into his neck.

The moment he realized the prick he grab ihrin's hair and pushed down on the floor...

"I-I knew you two whore's will show me your dark side." He laughed

Ihrin got grip on herself and giving him a hard punch, in reflex he tries to choke her but using a sharp knife she stabs his neck and knocked him down. 

"Huh... i won't let you win." she took the knife and ran away from the window.

Rambo couldn't catch her as slowly his body was getting paralyzed and with all his strength he crawled out from the washroom perhaps his eyes got widen as he saw Dara smirked at him.

She walked towards him and sat down to have a close look of his terrible condition... She put some blood of his to her hands and legs to manipulate everyone there.

Later on she disguises to have a panic attack and Namjoon hugged her as for his it is hard to see his butterfly having tough time.

But Yoongi Hyung saw Ihrin and Dara Smirking at each other as if both were happy to see Rambo was taken to the hospital.

------- Flashback ended---------

"Smart enough you guys." Charlotte said.

" May I torture him?" Charlotte was more evil then anyone can perceive.

"Yeah sure for help me to become a cardio-thoracic surgeon." Both smirked .

----Mature content Ahead-----

"Let me numb his chest" Charlotte said

" No I want him to experience the pain." Ihrin said

Charlotte gave her the scalpel and she made a long cut on his chest. He was overwhelmed with pain. He prayed to god for some mercy but somewhere he knows this is his end.

She then placed her hands on his chest and with her bare hands she tore off his chest in one go. 

He screamed in sore and he nearly died but Ihrin seemed to be a maniac who not even satisfied with this.

She then showed the height of madness---- She brutally stabbed his beating heart at least 20 times. By stab Charlotte witnessed Ihrin's insaneness and the Rain of blood.

Charlotte's soul scared what she saw today and terrifically she gave towel to ihrin so she could wipe the blood.

Ihrin called Liam to bring th brief case in Charlotte's cabin.

Liam placed the brief case filled with 200 million her charlotte.

" Good Job Doc." Liam Said in cold voice.

"wait what you don't seemed to happy. Do you want more?" Ihrin asked

" No this is enough perhaps I want to let you know that our Mafia is in love, and it can cause a more trouble..."

"LOVE WILL WITNESS THE REMORSELESS BLOOD SHED WHEN SHE LOSES HER SAINTY

"LOVE WILL WITNESS THE REMORSELESS BLOOD SHED WHEN SHE LOSES HER SAINTY." 

{ HAPPY READING!

DO VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT.}