𝟘𝟚 || from a prince to a toy

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟛𝟝𝟟

A year ago.

It was rumored about a freshman student who's above the exceptions. He's smart, from a wealthy family, handsome and good at art and painting.

Hwang Hyunjin was the walking prince of MonDunk.

All the girls including some boys have an eye on him and everyone wants to confess their love or even gets a little closer to him.

But there was another rumor that a freshman student under the name 'prince' was actually targeted by the biggest yet fearful bully in all MonDunk corners.

Minho:"aren't you the prince that everyone has been talking about?"

Gossips and stares, Minho and his bullies friends stood in a circle around Hyunjin's seat. he wasn't bothered by the others but for Minho he was scared of him, that guy looked very scary with his cold glares.

Hyunjin:"what can I do for you today Minho-sunbae?"

Minho with a straight face raised his feet and put it on Hyunjin desk that caused all of the students around them to gasp.

Minho:"kiss my shoe, your highness"

There was another gasp from students along with bullies laughs, they found it very funny that the student that everyone called a prince wasn't more than a loser under the bully's control.

Hyunjin:"isn't the other way around, sunbae"

He leaned back on his seat and crossed his arms, he stared right into Minho's cold eyes who weren't showing any reaction after he said that.

Minho:"I'll give you one last time Hyunjin or else I'll shove tissues down your throat to the point where you can't breathe"

The freshman gulped and got goosebumps all over his body, he's afraid of him.

Maybe the tissues aren't a big deal but Hyunjin doesn't want to go into his bad side, who knows what he's hiding behind his intentions.

So Hyunjin lifted his head and kissed Minho's shoe.

And that day at that moment, Hyunjin turned into an easy target in front of the whole school.

He cut his long hair and dye it black and start living his life as Minho's slave.

from a prince to the biggest bully's favorite toy.