𝟙𝟠 || Together Now And Forever

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟙𝟜𝟝𝟡

It has been a year since Minho graduated.

It was now Hyunjin's graduation.

As for the past year, Minho had kept his promise to his parents and went to college like they wanted him to do and study something very common like literature.

While Minho was in college, it was hard for him to meet up with Hyunjin because of how much the senior was busy with his final year and because he was first at his class for the past years, it kinda got challenging.

Minho and Hyunjin occasionally meet up and that causes them to have a lot of thoughts. Missing each other and thinking about other people that go after both of them.

They got inscure out of that idea.

.

.

.

.

.

Hyunjin was now waiting for his mom to come because she promised him to be there, he knows his parents are busy and he was okay if they didn't come but that made him happy when his mom insisted on coming.

At least they cared about him unlike other parents who don't.

Minho:“congratulations on your graduation”

It was unexpected, Hyunjin eyes were wide because his boyfriend attended his Graduation ceremony and that made him happy.

Hyunjin:“you actually came, Hyung”

He ran towards him and gave him a big hug.

Minho:“of course, I wouldn't miss my boyfriend's graduation”

Those words made Hyunjin's day even brighter so he couldn't hold himself and dropped his bouquet of flowers and cupped his boyfriend's both cheeks and lean to kiss Minho who -obviously- kissed him back.

His hands that were on his cheeks traveled down to his waist bringing his boyfriend much closer causing both of their chests to bump, Minho put his arms on top of Hyunjin's shoulders leaning much closer and standing on his tipy toes.

Minho(💭):«Did he get taller than the last time i saw him?»

It felt like fireworks, they didn't have this much of affection in so long because they are both busy with their separated life in different ways, so kissing each other for a long time wasn't enough to make up for all the time they hadn't been seeing each other.

It took them a whole 5 minutes to break the kiss.

Hyunjin:“I missed you, I missed your touch, I missed your lips, I love you Minho-hyung so much”

Minho:“I do love you and I miss you too”

They hugged very tight not wanting to let go of each other again.

"Ohh my... Hyunjin, what did I just witnessed?"

Both turned around to what sounds like a woman voice, the woman was on full suit wearing heels while holding a bag on her hand.

Minho was quick to figures out that this was his boyfriend's mom.

Minho:“you must be his mom *bow* nice to meet you I'm his boyfriend Lee Minho, we've been dating for a year”

The woman bow back and introduce herself.

Ms.Hwang:"my name is Hwang Nari, Hyunjin's mom, wait... Since when do you have a boyfriend Hyunjin? and why didn't you tell me?"