𝟙𝟜 || What More Important And Beautiful

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟞𝟠𝟞

𝔸/ℕ:𝕒 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥...

Hyunjin:"this is boring..."

Both now are present at the junior's place.

He lives alone, he had requested his parents to buy him an apartment of his own so he could focus more on his studies.

Outside the mansion where he lives with his uncles and aunts and his young cousins, so in conclusion, he needs his space.

Minho:"how can you be bored when you always class first at your class, I should be the one saying that"

Both are now studying differently because they aren't in the same grade, the period of exams is soon so both need to study for Minho to graduate and for Hyunjin to pass 11th grade and become a senior.

Hyunjin:"let us ditch studying and go out"

Minho:"I can't just ditch, my parents want me to graduate high school at any cost"

After he failed 12th grade for the first time, his parents were very disappointed at him saying he should stop skipping and screwing around or else they will put his cat for adoption.

And that something Minho would never let it happen because he loves his cat very much.

Hyunjin:"what a nuisance...i want to spend so much time with you before you graduate"

Minho blushed at him saying that, it's true that both won't be meeting each other after his graduation. And he won't lie if he says that he wouldn't miss Hyunjin's presence.

Minho:"Then let us go after I'm done with this..."

He requested a bit unsure if he was making the right decision, but after seeing the smile take a form on Hyunjin's face.

Hyunjin(smiling):"REALLY?! you are willing to sacrifice your studies for Meeee!!!"

He knows very much that he won't regret that he requested that.

Minho:"idiot, we will be back before sunset, I had to finish what I have left, I need to handover it to the teacher tomorrow"

He was talking about his homework project that he's going to hand over tomorrow but Hyunjin cares about something else.

Hyunjin:"wait...that means, you'll stay over?!"

Minho looked at him dumbfounded then he slapped his face.

Minho:"you're dumb for someone who gets the highest grades... of course I'm gonna stay the night you rapper freak"

Hyunjin:«Minho-hyung staying over till tomorrow with me in the same bedroom is a dream come true»

The senior studied Hyunjin's face that changed from a confused expression to a happy expression.

Minho:"are you that happy?"

Hyunjin nodded his head and took Minho's hand in his hands while looking at him with eyes full of stars.

Hyunjin:"yeah, Very very happy! Minho-hyung makes me happy the most whenever he's around me"

Minho yanked his hand from Hyunjin's hold out of frustration.

Minho:"shut up! Don't be cheesy and let us go out... didn't you want to spend time with me?"

.

.

.

.

.

Both decided to have cold drinks since it's hot in summer.

Hyunjin:"hyung, I don't think I ever said this to you before... Your eyes are pretty"

Minho raised his eyebrows finding what his junior said was not enough for him to fall for anything.

Minho:"just my eyes?"

Hyunjin was quick to say his sentence again but in another way for the senior to understand him.

Hyunjin:"NO! What I mean-everything about you is beautiful but your eyes are my most favorite"

Minho:"really? I wonder why..."

He said looking outside the window while sipping on his drink.

Hyunjin:"when you used to bully me, I never get bothered when you call me names or make me do things for you"

That brought his attention from the window.

Minho:"then why were you afraid of me before?"

All this time Minho thought that Hyunjin hated him for how he used to treat him badly before.

Hyunjin:"your cold stare, that deadly glare of yours gave me nightmares...but now that I'm not receiving that stare anymore, it made me fall in love with your eyes"

The senior kicked his legs under the table.

Minho(blushing):"p*rvert!! I told you to not say cheesy things"