𝟘𝟝 || his precious thing

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟛𝟙𝟟

Minho:"how did you- GIVE THAT BACK!!"

He tried to reach the keychain but Hyunjin moved it up above his head so Minho couldn't reach it because the junior was taller than his bully.

Hyunjin:"you're so cute hyung, owning such a thing with you where you are already a teenage boy"

He mocked him, Hyunjin smiled seeing his bully struggling on his tippy toes to get that keychain.

Minho:"MIND YOU OWN BUSINESS AND DON'T DISRESPECT ME AND CALL ME SUNBAE YOU PIECE OF S*IT"

Hyunjin laughed at how Minho is getting frustrated, he never saw him like this before.

The senior grabbed his cheeks with force that caused Hyunjin to stop laughing.

Minho:"what's so funny, you a**hole?"

Hyunjin's eyes were so wide but soon enough he started smiling again.

Hyunjin:"because I got to see you angry, that's so cute hyung"

The junior then removed Minho's hand that was grabbing his cheeks and looked at his hand for a bit of time before putting kurumi's keychain in his palm.

Hyunjin(💭):«he has such a cute small hands»

Minho blushed at what he said and yanked his hand from his hold and walked away from Hyunjin while cursing himself at how he was careless about the keychain.

Now Hyunjin will use this secret against him to provoke him and tease him to see other layers of his bully.

While he was walking away, Hyunjin couldn't stop looking at him from behind where Minho slightly disappeared by every step he took.

Hyunjin:"I wanna discover more of your layers Minho, and I want to provoke you with your secret as well"

He knew at that moment that his relationship with his bully won't stay the same as it is anymore.

They're both gonna experience new changes between them.

And thinking about it made Hyunjin very happy and excited for an unknown reason.