𝟙𝟞 || The Attention

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟡𝟟𝟠

When students know that Minho isn't bullying Hyunjin anymore they -mostly females- took it as a chance to restart that confession competition.

and what's more shocking is both Hyunjin and Minho are seen together either at lunch or going back home together or just laughing or talking to each other.

Whenever the duo go to Hyunjin's locker, they would find a bunch of love letters inside and that somehow irritates Minho for unexplained reasons.

Minho:“you received a lot today”

He said while looking at Hyunjin who was putting the letters in his bag.

Hyunjin:“it's so annoying you know... they had been ignoring me the entire time you used to bully me but now...”

He holds a green letter and then sighs. He hoped that the girls would stop hitting on him indirectly because he already had someone on his mind and heart.

Minho:“so you won't call them again, right?”

The letters that the girl is leaving at his locker contain a confession written in it along with their numbers.

Hyunjin:“what's up with putting your number on your letter anyways... they expect me to call them one by one every day and go out with every one of them daily”

Minho:“so why do you answer their calls?”

Hyunjin:“to reject and then block their numbers so they won't put their numbers in my locker again or I'll get into trouble if a teacher finds out about it”

[The Next Day]

Going towards his locker, he again found letters again but he didn't want to bring them home with him today because that really made Minho mad somehow.

When he closed his locker, there stood up his freshman friend, Jae who was shocked to see him right now.

Hyunjin:“good morning Jae,what's up?”

Jae:“ohh dude, you tell me what's up with you?! There's rumors all around the school ground saying that you are Lee Minho's friend”

The Junior understands why his friend is shocked because it is rare for bullies to befriend their targets/toys.

Hyunjin:“yeah, a lot of things happen and we are on good terms”

He said thinking about everything he's been through with Minho and because of it they become close.

"Hey hyunjin-oppa!!"

Both boys turned to the direction of the High-pitched voice that was approaching them, it was a female student in senior year.

Hyunjin:“yes, can I help you?”

"Can you join me and my friends at the canteen for lunch today"

It has been a year since the last person had invited him to lunch, he always was eating alone but that changed now.

Hyunjin:“yeah sure, can I bring my friend”

The girl was happy that the junior had accepted her request after he rejected her through the phone, he might not remember her through her voice but that doesn't matter anymore because she got the chance to sit with him at lunch. She looked at the friend who was standing beside him but she ignored him finding him boring and not that much attractive so he wasn't like a threat to her and didn't want to sound rude in front of Hyunjin.

"Sure, why not...but make sure to come"

She then walked away claiming her victory over all the girls.

Jae:"you know she did that just for reputation and obviously for you, I know that girl and her name is Yuna, she's rumoured to go out with boys a lot, I'm not going with you to lunch”

Hyunjin:“it wasn't you who I was referring to as the friend so relax”

.

.

.

Yuna didn't expect this plot twist.

Instead of the guy she saw this morning who wasn't that much of a threat, besides Hyunjin was sitting the bully of the school who's also her classmates but she's sure that he doesn't recognize her.

She and her both bestfriends Bora and Haeri are sitting in front of both Minho and Hyunjin.

Minho:“who are you staring at, Yuna”

Well... He did know her after all but she just ignored him.

Yuna:“I thought you're gonna bring a friend”

She asked the junior who was on his phone.

Hyunjin smiled then put his arm around Minho's shoulder.

Hyunjin:“Minho's my friend, right bro?”

Minho found himself not liking the way Hyunjin called them "friends" because friends don't kiss.

Minho:“I'm not your bro not after what happened last Sunday”

He was referring to that day when Minho stayed over Hyunjin's place and both had a steamy make out session.

But the girls took the wrong idea.

Bora:“Did you guys fight?”

Isn't that a good thing, so both are gonna seperate and the girls will have Hyunjin to themselves.

Hyunjin:“kind of, he's been mad at it because I was the one on top”

Haeri:“to see who's stronger?”

Minho blushed at how Hyunjin answered her question.

Minho:«this idiot is really answering their stupid questions»

Hyunjin:“we were playing a video game and he lost and he is still mad about it so he's been treating me like a stranger”

He was quick to adjust what actually happened and said that it was only a video game round.

Yuna(pointing at Minho):“how did you achieve in making him your friend?”

Minho sighed and then looked at Hyunjin.

Minho:“Hyunjin, I'm bored...can I leave?”

Hyunjin:“sure”

The girls really were glad that the bully was leaving.

Yuna:“he's scary... like seriously oppa, why are you hanging out with him?”

Haeri:“yeah! He's really a bad influence! You should unfriend him”

Bora:“aren't you afraid he's going to bully you again?”

Hyunjin laughed at them, they were acting over dramatic.

what he did was standing up and start walking away from the table.

Yuna:“hyunjin-oppa, where are you going?”

Hyunjin:“hyung was right, this is boring... see you never girls”