𝟘𝟠 || let get wet together

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟞𝟝𝟡

"Hahahaha"

Laughter filled the locker room.

Hyunjin actually was about to change in the basketball locker room but to his bad luck, his bully and all of his friends are also in the same team with him so...

He thought of quitting because of the bullying that kept bugging him since last year but lately, Hyunjin found basketball pretty interesting and it was his favorite thing to pass time.

But not when his bullies are around.

One of the bullies, Matt gave a water bottle to Minho and told him to pour it all over Hyunjin's head.

Minho:“why do I have to do this?”

Matt:“don't get ridiculous Minho, we know that Hyunjin is your favorite and you like to bully him so we give you that”

All of his bullies friends Matt, Yisang and woyong were waiting for Minho to pour that 2 liter water bottle on Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:“if you wanna do it... just do it you coward... It's just water”

That pulled the trigger, Minho got angry and his friends started calling him names because he dared to mock the bully.

So Minho did it, Hyunjin was wet from the top of his hair right down to his shoulders wetting his gym clothes and with that all... the bullies started laughing at him where Minho just grin in victory.

Minho:“you go without me guys, I still have unfinished business with him”

Matt understood him and dragged Yisang and Woyong out from the locker room leaving only Minho and Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:“hyung...”

Minho:“I'm gonna give you some sense into your head so you'll only think of me as your bully”

Minho took steps towards the junior who was on the floor wet from the previous attempt, Minho was about to grab his hair but Hyunjin was fast to grab his hand and stop him from what he was going to do.

Hyunjin:“what do you think you're doing, hyung?”

Minho:“LET GO!! AND I'M NOT YOUR HYUNG!!”

the senior tried to let himself free from the other's hold but what he didn't expect is, Hyunjin pulling him on top of his lap that took him by surprise.

Minho(blush):“what are yo—”

He couldn't process what happened with him and how he ended up on Hyunjin's lap because everything was going so fast.

Hyunjin:“I want you to feel the same as I am feeling right now, hyung”

Minho looked at him with a cold stare not really excepting what was going to happen to him in the next seconds.

his glare was soon replaced with a flustered expression.

Because Hyunjin was pouring water on him from his small bottle and that made Minho jolt from his place and hold onto his shoulders.

Minho:“OMG OMG!! it cold it cold!! Stop doing that you idiot, you moron or I will—”

Hyunjin threw the bottle away and wrapped his tall arms around Minho's waist who again was out of words and blushing.

Hyunjin(smiling):“I'm the only one who is allowed to see you in this condition Minho-hyung”

Minho couldn't react to that, he couldn't yell at him, not a single word was coming out from his mouth from all the things Hyunjin did out of courage within him.

He got the balls to pull his bully into his lap, pouring water on him then wrapping his hands around his waist.

The bully was confused and flustered.

Minho(blushing):“why would you do that?”

Hyunjin:“do what?”

Hyunjin knows very well what Minho means by asking that but the junior choose to not answer him to provoke him and get the chance to see other layers of his bully.

Minho:“I'll give you 3 minutes then you have to let me go or else I'll kill you”

Deep down, the bully enjoyed the affection he received from the junior so to return the hug, he wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's neck.

Hyunjin:“roger that”