𝟙𝟟 || The Three Magic Words

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟠𝟟𝟛

Yuna didn't give up on Hyunjin. She wanted him to notice her feelings and go out with her so she can show off that she's the lover of the Mondunk's prince.

But all of her tries were failures.

The love letter, the call, the lunch invites, there's time where she tried seducing him but didn't work and gave him chocolate on valentines day but he rejected it.

She became obsessed with trying to gain Hyunjin's attention but all he does is hanging out with that bully.

Yuna:“I LIKE YOU HYUNJIN! Please be my boyfriend!!”

Hyunjin was walking with Minho in the corridor and suddenly she came and hugged him from behind.

Minho:“tch, disgusting, I'm out... have fun”

Minho felt a weight on his chest seeing Hyunjin get hugged by Yuna. So he left the junior behind him.

Hyunjin:“no hyung wait—CAN YOU LET GO OF ME!!!”

He tried getting Yuna off of him and with the help of her friends he was able to escape her.

Yuna:“not after you say what you think of me”

Hyunjin:“you're an attention seeker who wants popularity by dating me, I don't like you noona...i like someone else”

Hyunjin had discovered lately that he has feelings for Minho and was planning to tell him before graduation so both can spend time together at school as boyfriends.

Yuna:“who's she?! I swear I'll make her days a living hell because she took your heart before I do”

Hyunjin:“good luck in finding that person”

He said that then left running after his hyung.

.

.

.

.

.

Hyunjin:“hyung! Wait!”

He shouted just as he saw Minho's sellout.

Just once he reached the senior he knelt down, putting his hands on his knees and panting for how much he ran to follow his hyung behind.

Minho:“what do you want? Aren't you supposed to be with that Yuna”

He said that but his back was still facing Hyunjin, he didn't dare to turn around.

Hyunjin:“you misunderstand all of that hyung, I don't have feelings for her”

Minho turned his head to the left but only the left side of his face could be seen by Hyunjin.

Minho:“why are you explaining your situation to me. I don't care who you like or who you don't like”

He turned his head to the front and started walking away from Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:“no don't go...i have something to give you”

Minho stopped and his tracks where Hyunjin blocked his way in front of him while saying that, He then brought a letter that was in his pocket and gave it to him.

Minho(holding the letter):“what's this?”

Hyunjin:“it for you”

Minho opened it and it was Hyunjin's confession to him, his heart started beating so fast that Hyunjin felt the same thing as him.

But that really irritated him somehow so he ripped the paper to pieces.

Minho:“so cheap I don't want it”

Hyunjin gasped and then crouched down on his knees to pick up the pieces of paper of his letter that his hyung ripped in front of his eyes.

He took that as a rejection.

Hyunjin:“those were my feelings written there, hyung!! how dare you rip them”

Hyunjin looked at his letter ripped into pieces then started tearing up which made Minho feel very bad and thought to himself that he shouldn't have done that.

He sighed.

Minho:“I don't want your feelings written on a paper, I want to hear you say those words instead”

Hyunjin looked up with hopeful eyes, he stood up and the wind came and blew off the pieces of paper off his hand away to the sky.

Hyunjin:“i love you hyung so much that I can't control my emotions whenever I'm around you”

He said it with confidence which made Minho blush at his confession.

Minho(blushing):“why bother writing it when you would be saying it with confidence”

He looked away but the moments he averted his gaze, Hyunjin got closer and held both of his hands which took Minho off guard and then looked at Hyunjin with wide eyes and rosy cheeks.

Hyunjin:“I love you Minho-hyung! do you feel the same as me?”

He cupped his cheek which again took him off guard.

Minho(flustered):“id-idiot, of course I d-do!”

It was hard to make eye contact because their faces were very close.

Hyunjin(pouting):“then say that you love me”

Hyunjin wanted to hear those three magic words coming out from Minho's mouth.

Minho(eye rolling):“tch, I love you Hyunjin, now happy?”

Unexpectedly, Minho said those words with confidence and that wasn't what Hyunjin expected from him.

Hyunjin(surprised):“woah I thought you're going to stutter or something”

Minho:“it is something easy to say”

That made him smile at what he said.

Hyunjin(excited):“then that means we're boyfriends!”

Another attack from the junior that affected Minho. He jumped to the conclusion so fast.

Being in a relationship is a difficult level, it needs most importantly; patience and trust while attempting to not let the "love" fade away.

Minho(blushing):“do-don't decide that on your own, idiot”

Hyunjin:“here it is, hyung is cute when he's flustered”