𝟘𝟛 || only the cold eyes

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟜𝟟𝟛

Jae:"why are you scared of Minho?"

Both of Jae and Hyunjin were present in the school canteen. Both became friends after the Junior had comforted the freshman about the bullies and they've been hanging out ever since.

Hyunjin:"his eyes...that deadly stare he gave me or that cold face he wears whenever he intends to do something to me...give me nightmares"

He remembered one day he got tissues shoved down his throat by the bully just because he talked back to him.

He gets PTSD whenever he sees a tissue, like the tissue that Jae was wiping his mouth with right now.

Jae:"does he call you names or hurt you with words?"

He asked just as he wiped his mouth and continued eating his lunch. Hyunjin thought of it for a bit and there were times where Minho did that to him.

Hyunjin:"he does that a lot actually, but I don't think that brother me or makes me sad, his cold eyes are the only thing I'm afraid of him"

The junior just shrugged it off by drinking some lemon juice thinking about Minho's cold eyes again.

They were sharp eyes mostly like cat eyes, he has a very beautiful shade of brown color, double eyelids and let us not forget about his long upper and lower lashes.

Hyunjin(💭):«why am I afraid of those beautiful eyes?»

Jae:"usually people are affected by verbal bullying or physical bullying, you're a weird man"

.

.

.

.

The next day at lunch, Minho and his bullies friends had again ordered Hyunjin to grab some snacks from the vending machine.

by the time he got everything he went back to the bully's class.

He entered the classroom with snacks on his hands and then walked to the bullies at the back seat besides the window where Minho was on his phone sitting on his chair while putting his legs on the table not giving a s*it about what his friends are doing.

He put the snacks on the table and stood there watching as the bullies picked their favorite snacks from their order.

Hyunjin saw how Minho reached his hand and grabbed his snack which is a single big rice cake and when he wrapped the bag and was about to bite it.

The junior stole the cake from his hand and took a big bite of it and return it to Minho's hand who was looking at him with wide eyes, I mean everyone on the class was looking at him with wide eyes.

The class was very silent where he could hear himself chewing .

Hyunjin(while chewing):"I hate you Minho and I'm a pathetic loser for being scared of you"

And with that being said, he exited the classroom and ran towards his corridor without looking behind him.