𝟘𝟜 || his secret is revealed

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟞𝟘𝟝

It has been 3 days since Hyunjin didn't get called by Minho, usually his daily school life is stuck between studying and getting bullied by the bully.

But he doesn't know why he isn't feeling happy because he isn't getting bullied by the senior anymore.

Hyunjin:"I was the one who was wishing for this to stop and got sick of this, then why am I upset?"

He looked at the sky on his way to school this morning, he always came to school early because he liked how the corridor of the school is empty at this time of the day.

On his way to the entrance, something bright was visible in the grass which reflects the sunlight towards his face.

He walked towards the source of that light and when he reached that spot, he crouched down on his knees and picked up that thing from the grass and looked at it.

It was a kurumi keychain.

Hyunjin could tell that this is one of the sanrio characters but to who it belongs? Maybe to one of the female students, he doesn't know

Hyunjin could tell that this is one of the sanrio characters but to who it belongs? Maybe to one of the female students, he doesn't know... so he hides it in his backpack and walks to the school gates.

The day passed by and still Hyunjin wasn't called by Minho.

Jae:"why do you think he stopped Bullying you even though you were his favorite?"

He met again with Jae at the canteen and both started talking about the bully the minute they took a seat at the table.

Hyunjin:"I don't know, maybe he got bored of me or found someone else to bother"

He kept looking around the canteen hoping to spot his bully, but the place was crowded and everyone was in their place eating and chatting and because Minho stands out from the crowd, it could only mean that he wasn't present at the canteen.

Jae:"why do I feel like you're not happy with it?"

That brought Hyunjin's attention, he's been a little down since he stop getting bullied by Minho.

Hyunjin:"I don't know how to understand myself anymore"

.

.

.

.

.

After school, Hyunjin didn't want to go home early so he stayed at the spot where he found that keychain and waited for any student to walk by looking for it.

He waited for a whole hour where a lot of students kept walking by him and weren't the one Hyunjin was looking for.

He sighed and decided to give up, he turned around and took a few steps then he could hear behind him...

"Where are you kurumi? i can't find you anywhere..."

He froze, that was Minho!

wait... WHY DOES THE BIGGEST YET FEARFUL BULLY OF MONDUNK HIGH SCHOOL IS LOOKING FOR A SANRIO CHARACTER?!

Hyunjin slightly turned around and when he did, Minho was standing in front of him.

He wasn't having his hands on his pockets like he usually does, he wasn't wearing that dull eyes and his hair was messy wet by the amount of that sweat that gathered around his forehead from looking for the keychain.

Minho:"Hyunjin..."

He called him by his name and in a surprised expression with wide eyes and he was also panting.

Was he really looking for that keychain all around the school, it must be really important to him...

Hyunjin:"is something wrong? did you lose something?"

The bully stayed silent, Hyunjin could sense that Minho was actually looking for his keychain.

He walked down to him sliding his hand to his pants pocket and brought out the kurumi keychain in front of Minho's eyes once he stood closer to him.

Hyunjin:"are you looking for this, sunbae?"