𝟙𝟛 || When I Enjoy Time With You

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟟𝟝𝟞

After paying 2 hours for a room, Hyunjin begins the karaoke party by singing one of his favorite songs to Minho who again enjoys Hyunjin's vocals and rapping.

After he was done, he gave the mic to the senior.

Hyunjin:“you choose the song hyung and sing it”

Minho grabbed the mic and went to choose the song he was going to sing and before he started singing, the senior turned around to look at Hyunjin who was waiting for him to sing.

Minho:“If you laughed at me or made fun of my singing I'll really kill you for real”

He warned him with cold eyes which made Hyunjin gulped.

Hyunjin(while raising his hand):“I won't, on my grandma's grave”

Minho started the song and waited until he recogniz some lyrics then started singing.

His voice hit the high notes perfectly where he fused with the song mentally and poured his heart because the song reminds him of his mother.

Minho:“ho-how's that?”

He asked and felt shy after letting himself out of control in this song.

He looked at Hyunjin who was frozen in his seat not showing any signs except for his genuine eyes that kept looking at him with love and adoration.

Hyunjin:“your voice is gorgeous, can you sing another song? please?”

Minho walked towards him and sat beside him, he chose another song he recognized and started singing naturally unlike the last one.

Hyunjin could spot the difference between the first one and the second one but that doesn't matter because Minho sounds and looks beautiful either way.

Just the moment Minho stopped singing and turned to look at Hyunjin, something unexpected happened to him right now at the moment.

Hyunjin was kissing him while putting his hand on one of his thighs.

Minho's eyes were wide, he did not expect that the junior would kiss him.

Hyunjin broke the kiss and looked at his hyung who had a flustered expression on his face.

Minho(blushing):“what a snitch, you took advantage of me singing so you can kiss me”

Hyunjin(blushing):“I'm sorry hyung but I can't hold myself anymore”

Hyunjin leaned again to kiss him again but this time it wasn't a simple kiss like the last one, he was going for a french kiss.

Minho who couldn't catch up with him, had pushed him away just after Hyunjin started using his tongue.

Minho(blushing):“you're moving your tongue inside my mouth!”

Hyunjin wrapped his arms around his waist and smiled a sly smile.

Hyunjin:“haven't you kissed anyone before?”

It sounds like he was mocking him and Minho got angry flustered and then shouted.

Minho(blushing):“THAT'S TRUE! I'M A KISS VIRGIN! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT??!!”

Hyunjin:“even better, I get to be your first kiss, I'm happy”

He put his chin on the senior's right shoulder where he felt relaxed and glad because he was Minho's first kiss.

Minho:“I bet you kissed a lot of girls”

Hyunjin:“don't worry hyung...you're my first kiss either”

The junior kissed Minho on the right cheek and stood up offering his hand for Minho to hold which he did it after seconds and at that moment Hyunjin dragged his hyung out of the karaoke room and both ran out of the building laughing for unknown reasons because that what happened in every movie and doesn't make any sense.

Minho:“let me walk you home”

It was always Hyunjin taking home and he decided to step up and be the hyung for the junior this time.

Hyunjin:“how sweet of you hyung”

He gave him his hand and that made him roll his eyes.

Minho:“What's up with you and holding hands?”

Hyunjin:“I like holding your hand”

Minho sighed and gave him his hand and both are now holding each other's hands.

Hyunjin couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

Minho:“you're enjoying this aren't you?”

Hyunjin:“I get to hear you sing, I get to kiss you and now you're walking me home while holding my hand... i think I'm the happiest man alive!”

Minho blushed and let go of Hyunjin's hand.

Minho:“tch, so full of yourself, I won't hold your hand anymore and walk home by yourself!!”

He turned the opposite direction and started walking away from Hyunjin who followed him from behind and held his hand making Minho flinch at it.

Hyunjin:“then I'll walk you home”

Now both start walking towards Minho's neighborhood direction instead.

Minho(under his mouth):“such a whimp”

But deep down, Minho know he like receiving affection from Hyunjin.