𝟘𝟡 || at the karaoke

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟟𝟙𝟞

It started like that between them.

Minho and his other friends never gave up on bullying Hyunjin, but the classic junior never gave a response to provoke them.

But who he provoked the most is Minho, where the bully didn't change his behavior towards Hyunjin and still called him names and shoving tissues down his throat for talking back.

but what was the junior's reaction to all that bullying was hugging him, calling him either 'hyung' or by his name, and the most annoying thing is leaving sanrio kurumi accessories in his bag, in his locker, in his gym locker, in his desk.

Hyunjin was provoking Minho to give him a reaction other than bullying him.

One day, Hyunjin was invited to the karaoke by his bullies just to pay their hours because he was from a wealthy family and money wasn't a problem for him.

At least he got to see Minho with tight black ripped jeans.

Matt, Yisang, and Woyong all of the three kept singing with their ugly voice and Minho's ear was bleeding from that.

then he looked at hyunjin who was busy on his phone, at that moment he came up with the evil plan.

Minho:"HEY GUYS! Why don't we let Hyunjin sing for us this time"

All of his friends agreed and gave the mic to Hyunjin making him stand in the middle where everyone was watching and turn on a song that has a difficult hook with rap lyrics.

Minho was waiting for Hyunjin to embarrass himself in front of them.

But what he didn't expect is Hyunjin singing the song without mistakes and his tongue moving to the lyrics like a piece of cake.

Once he finished the song everyone was looking at him with wide eyes.

Hyunjin:"I'm sorry but rap music is my favorite and this song is one of my favorites to listen to"

BOOOM!! Mic drop.

Just after minutes the three bullies had ordered alcohol drinks because they were in the legal age to drink except for Minho who's 19 and Hyunjin who's 17.

Hyunjin:"what a mess, alcohol drinks are more expensive than a regular drink"

He complained when He received the price he was going to pay.

Minho(grin):"and that is why we brought you to pay for everything, you rapper freak"

The name he called him this time brought his attention.

Hyunjin(happy):"I'm a rapper freak now, did you like my rapping?"

He is always insecure about his rapping because he does it out of hobby but hearing Minho mention it made him think otherwise.

Minho:"no I didn't!! And there are a lot of people I know who are better than you"

The smile never left the junior's face as he stood up and walked to Minho who was sitting right in front of him and once he reached him...

he sat on the floor on his knees in between Minho's spread legs.

Hyunjin:"ohh really? name one for me hyung"

Minho freaked out then looked around and found all of his friends drunk and passed out. He let out a relief sigh.

Minho:"don't call me that an-and why are you on your knees? do you want to be a dog?"

Hyunjin put both of his palms on top of the bully's thighs who couldn't react to it.

Hyunjin:"do you like that kurumi badge I left in your locker this morning"

Minho got angry, he didn't know if he was angry at Hyunjin provoking him by his secret or touching his thighs.

Minho:"stop doing that Hyunjin, you will ruin my reputation..."

Hyunjin:"that wasn't my question,hyung"

What was really really unexpected is where Hyunjin bit Minho's left thigh just to provoke him, the junior doesn't care about the bullying from his hyung's side anymore.

Minho(blushing):"I-I did... I did like it... Not only the badge but every kurumi thing you give me"

Hyunjin smiled at the reaction he received from his hyung and then got up from his knees making Minho relax his tiff shoulders.

What happened right now... what Hyunjin did right now... Minho couldn't do anything about it because it felt... Amazing?

Hyunjin:"how about we come again here but next time it's only me and you"