𝟘𝟟 || a sudden invite went wrong

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟝𝟡𝟟

After days from the plushy accident, Minho went back to bullying juniors and freshmen students.

But no one was entertaining him except for Hyunjin, he was the only one who talked back or provoked him by not being afraid when Minho knew very well that he took a lot of courage to seem tough in front of him.

"HEY MINHO! Aren't you going to join us?"

they were bullying one of their classmates who failed to do their homework and now they are giving him a punishment by eating expired cheese.

Minho:"NO! YOU GUYS HAVE FUN! I'M GONNA STEP OUT!!"

He walked out, he seems to not have any interest in bullying someone other than Hyunjin and talking of which, Minho never saw him this whole week and he didn't know why but...

He kind of misses him??

He goes to his classroom to grab his things and leaves, but what he finds is the junior, Hyunjin standing at his class doorway.

Mingo:"what are you doing in front of my classroom?"

He walked past him going to his desk to grab his backpack and put it on one side on his left shoulder while Hyunjin who followed him instead stood behind him.

Hyunjin:"let's hangout, hyung"

Wha- wait wait wait... What was that he said? Minho wasn't processing very well on what happened right now.

Minho:"Hyunjin...I'm your bully"

Hyunjin:"I know"

Minho:"you can't be friends with me"

Hyunjin:"why not?"

Minho:"because-because... I'M YOUR BULLY!!"

Hyunjin ignored him and grabbed his hands and started dragging Minho out of this school.

Once they arrived outside, Hyunjin asked Minho to follow him which made the senior think a lot before going after the junior.

They both reached Hyunjin's bicycle where he removed his jacket and wrapped it around the bicycle carrier for Minho to sit on it.

Hyunjin:"give me your bag, and you sit *point at the carrier* down here"

Minho gave him his bag where Hyunjin put both of the bags in the front basket.

Soon enough, Hyunjin was cycling his bike where Minho sat behind him back to back admiring his surroundings.

Minho:"where are we going?"

Hyunjin:"you'll see"

.

.

.

.

.

Minho:"the acrade??"

He looked around, he didn't come here since middle school.

Hyunjin:"i heard from a friend that they brought new games"

He likes it and was about to smile but reality hit right on the back of his head making him look at Hyunjin with a disgusting expression.

Minho:"how about you invite your friends instead"

He took a turn and was about to leave but Hyunjin stopped him from leaving by grabbing his wrist.

Hyunjin:"please don't leave just yet hyung, after we came here, let's have some fun"

Minho:"I'm your bully Hyunjin... why don't you get it?!"

Hyunjin:"I told you I don't-"

Minho:"I SAID LET GO!!!"

Minho pushed Hyunjin to the ground which causes the junior to hit his elbow very hard.

The senior turned around to leave and never looked back.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hyung...HYUNG!!!"

These words kept repeating on his mind and didn't make him fall asleep.

Minho felt bad ditching Hyunjin right in front of his eyes, the junior just wanted to close that bullying page and turn a new page.

But that didn't happen because Minho didn't want it, he wasn't ready to go to the next step.

He didn't want Hyunjin to forgive him.

Minho hugs his pillow, thinking only about the junior and calling his name as a whisper and apologizing to him.

Minho:"Hyunjin...I'm sorry"