𝟘𝟞 || the provoking begins

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟝𝟜𝟠

The next day.

Minho was worried about going to the school today because the Junior might have told the whole school about his little secret.

but so far nothing suspicious.

Students are still fearing him, he's still got to be friends with trash and his reputation remains untouched.

He walked with his dull face around the school hall and went to his locker where he opened it.

And he wouldn't believe his eyes.

There was a kurumi stuffed plushie that made the stars take it form in his eyes, his heartbeat increasing and cheeks flushed.

his favorite thing in this whole entire world is a sanrio character kurumi.

When he holds it in his hands, one of his friends; Matt, stole it from his hands and started making fun of it. That made the bully get bothered feelings.

Matt:"Who would put something childish in your locker"

Another one of his bully friends go by the name yisang said.

Yisang:"I think a girl wanted to confess... is there a letter?"

Minho looked at his locker and there was a black letter, he picked it up and read it.

«come meet me in front of the gym lockers»

Woyong:"let us see what's written in it"

The third friend tried to steal that letter from him but he failed when Minho said...

Minho(stern tone):"give me the plushy back, I'm gonna return it to its owner, he-I mean she's waiting for me and don't follow me guys"

He snatched kurumi from Matt's hands and stepped out from the school and went towards the place that was written on the paper.

He took small steps, he looked around the place trying to find Hyunjin, he's the only one who knows about his secret.

Just seconds after, his sight turned pitch black because he felt someone put their hands on his eyes.

Minho:"Hyunjin...is that you..."

There was no answer for a bit of time and that irritated him.

"Do you like that plushy hyung? I bought it just for you"

Minho escaped his hands, he turned around and was faced with the junior.

He couldn't stop chuckling.

Hyunjin(smiling):"I'm sorry did I scare you"

The senior looked at him with cold eyes.

Minho(scary tone):"you're crossing the line Hyunjin"

Hyunjin:"a line? I don't see any line... all I can see is you in front of me"

He walked closer to the senior who stepped back, they both kept doing it... Hyunjin walked towards him and Minho walking backwards.

Until Minho's back hit a wall where Hyunjin placed his hand on the wall beside his head.

Minho:"are you looking for a death wish?"

Hyunjin:"you're the one holding the plushy and it's entertaining to watch"

Minho looked at the plush he was holding then threw it at Hyunjin who caught it.

he came to a conclusion after a lot of thinking.

Minho:"even if you tell everyone about my secret, no one's gonna believe you so that means my victory"

He said that then he left.

Hyunjin let out a relief sigh after the bully was gone, he had that unexplained chest pain he has wherever he's near the oldest.

And he believes that was just him being scared of the senior.