𝟙𝟘 || i don't hate you

𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤: 𝟞𝟟𝟜

After what happened last time in that karaoke with both Minho and hyunjin.

The two teenagers start to have feelings they can't explain towards each other, it was neither hate or friendship.

They decided to not think too deeply about it.

Hyunjin:"will you go to the acrade with me this time? I really wanna play so many games with you"

They met early in the morning at the lockers before Minho's friends came to school.

Minho:"don't you see me as your bully anymore? Don't you hate me?"

He had to ask, the way Hyunjin was behaving around him isn't the same as last year so he needs to know how the juinor feels towards him.

Hyunjin:"I hated you before but now I don't hate you"

He didn't hesitate.

Minho:"why?"

Asking that question was so easy for Hyunjin to answer with a simple sentence.

Hyunjin:"I'm not afraid of you anymore, hyung"

Minho:"you don't...really really...you don't hate me anymore..."

Hyunjin chuckled, he discovered another layer from his hyung, a flustered surprised face and he couldn't but melt on it.

Hyunjin:"you're so cute, I don't want anyone to know about your soft side"

He pat his hyung's hair a three pats but Minho was quick to slap his hand away.

Minho:"HANDS OFF!! SHUT UP!!! I don't have a soft side"

.

.

.

.

.

Hyunjin:"ready to go?"

He fixed his bicycle for both of them to sit like last time and drove all the way to the acrade that is so far from school.

Minho:"be glad that I ditch my friends for you"

He said, giving his bag to Hyunjin who took it and put it along with his bag on the front basket.

Hyunjin:"that is so sweet of you hyung"

Just after both were fixed in their seats, Hyunjin started cycling his bike out of the school and to the direction of the acrade.

Just a half hour passed, Hyunjin and Minho arrived at the acrade. and when both stepped inside Minho tugged into Hyunjin's uniform sleeves to look towards him.

Minho:"I'm sorry I ditched you last time when you were trying to be friends with me"

He apologized about his action last time where Hyunjin first invited him but the senior just pushed him to the ground causing him an elbow bruise and ran away from there like a coward.

Hyunjin:"don't think about it too much, the past is in the past"

He comforts him and dragged him to so many games where they play for a long time, and before they leave.

Minho bought something for Hyunjin.

Minho:"here, I don't want to be the only person to receive gifts all the time"

He gave the junior his gift which he didn't expect from his hyung to bring him something.

He held it up in front of his eyes.

Hyunjin:"a penguin lucky-charm, so cute! thank you hyung"

He hid it in his pockets and was ready to leave with Minho on his bike.

Minho:"I want to walk instead"

Hyunjin turns around towards Minho who suggests to walk instead of riding a bike and who is to refuse Minho's request.

They both started walking home together, no conversations between the two until Hyunjin took the courage to ask...

Hyunjin:"can I hold your hand?"

Minho looked at him with a surprisee expression and he hesitated before giving him his hand.

Hyunjin crossed their fingers causing Minho to blush and feel a bit comforting holding his hand.

When he raised his head from the ground and looked at the tall boy, he found him staring at his hand for too long with a serious expression.

Minho:"wh-what wrong?"

Hyunjin:"your hands are small and so cute"

Minho blushed again and yanked his hand from his hold.

Minho:"idiot! don't say nonsense, my hands *bring his hand in front of Hyunjin's face* are average size and not small"