Flashback

- Bada's POV -

I felt so relieved after finally telling y/n about my past relationship.
It took me so long to finally speak about it. I actually didn't want to tell the girls about it either but they forced it out of me. After I finally ended the relationship I refused to do anything related to dance, as it reminded me of Redy. I just couldn't stand feeling her still having this grip on me.

Eventually, my members noticed my antipathy to practice. They decided to just come over one day to get everything out. I obviously didn't want to tell them. None of them knew I was in a relationship, let alone in a relationship with a woman. I was scared they would look at me differently if I came out.

- Timeskip to that day -

As I was laying on my bed, I heard a sudden knock at the door. I asked myself who would come here this early in the morning until I looked at the clock. It was 3pm already? I haven't even changed out of my pajamas.

I shuffled towards the door, realizing how messy my place has gotten. I tripped and almost fell over face forward. "Shit, when did all of this get here?!" I said to myself.

I slightly opened the door, in order to hide myself because I was, as I mentioned, still in pajamas. Before even seeing who was at the door because I forgot to put on my glasses again, it burst open and revealed all of my members. Tatter letting herself in first, with a bag full of drinks and snacks. One after one, they came in. They all greeted me, as if this was the most usual thing for them. Sowoen reached up, fixed my hair and smiled at me sweetly before fully entering.

"Okay, I love you and all, but what are you doing here?" I asked, visibly agitated.

Lusher was the one who spoke up.
"We noticed your loss of fun while dancing. That can only mean something bad happened. Sowoen asked if we should visit you to cheer you up, and we all thought it would be a good idea." She smiled at me, closing her eyes in the process.

"Well, it's not. It's none of your business." I didn't mean to be rude, I know Sowoen and the others were just worried but them showing up made me anxious. I didn't want to tell them just yet.

They looked around my house, seeing all the mess.
"You're usually very clean and organized. What happened here?" Cheche raised an eyebrow.

"Just didn't feel like cleaning. I'm sorry, I'm actually quite busy right now. Could we meet another time?" I tried getting out of the situation.

"Busy with what? You're wearing pajamas. You can't fool anyone." Minah laughed.

"In all seriousness though, please tell us what's going on with you. We're not here to judge you for anything, we just want to be able to understand you and help you if it's possible." Tatter already put the bag on a counter, still walking back towards us as she spoke.

I felt hesitant to say anything. They wouldn't believe me if I said it's nothing. But I also didn't want to tell them about Redy.

I was still contemplating what to say when I felt someone dragging me towards the living room and onto the sofa. Now they all sat in a circle around me, waiting for an explanation.

What have I gotten myself into?

"Uhm.." I couldn't even continue after that. It felt like all the saliva left my mouth and my eyes were burning.

Sowoen, who was sitting next to me, must have noticed it and rubbed my back for support. I weakly smiled at her as best as I could, not wanting to worry her too much.

"Guys. I don't really know how to tell you.. I'm very sorry for causing so much worry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen." I quickly inhaled, feeling my chest tighten with fear.