Take care

"Doyun?!" Bada yelled in shock. We kind of figured we could expect Redy, but Doyun? How did he know any of this?

I stepped in front of Bada, facing him. He smirked at me in return.

"Not you again. Why are you always with Bada anyway?" He asked as he tried pushing me. I defended myself and continued talking to him.

"Really not a question you can ask. How did you know we're here?" I asked in return. He scoffed.

"I have my connections." He smiled at me. Bada stood behind me for some time, but stepped next to me once Doyun tried to get a hold of me again. She pushed him by his shoulders, making him take several steps back.

"Leave, now. You're going to get in trouble if anyone sees us here." She said coldly.

Instead of replying, he walked towards us again and raised his hand to push either me or her. I couldn't see who he was going for because I reached next to me to protect Bada and closed my eyes to mentally prepare for the push.

But it didn't happen. When I opened my eyes, I saw Yeji standing in front of us, holding Doyun's arm harshly.

"Y/n, Bada, are you okay?" She still held onto Doyun as she looked at both of us.

"Who is this?" She asked further. Before answering, I told Bada to leave first so she wouldn't have to see him any longer.

Bada nodded slightly, still looking frightened. She walked towards the big room the others were in and disappeared inside.

Yeji let go of Doyun, shoving his arm. She waited for me to answer.

"Uh, this is Doyun. Bada's cousin." I answered. I knew it sounded weird. Why would her cousin treat her like this? That's probably what Yeji was thinking. That's what I would be thinking too, if I didn't know the backround.

"So what is he doing here? You know, I could put him in serious trouble by making a scene. Do you guys need me to do that?" She replied without further questions about him being Bada's cousin. I was thankful for that.

Doyun cleared his throat and smirked when we looked at him. "And how exactly would you do that? I'm her cousin, remember? I'm just here to cheer her on!" He lied.

"Y/n, go inside and ask for managers, let them come out and I'll tell them what's going on. Trust me with this." Yeji whispered, quiet enough not to let Doyun know.

I followed her instructions, running inside, spotting the managers and asking them to quickly come outside. They asked what was going on but I only told them it's an emergency. They looked at each other, confused, but two of the strong looking guys followed behind me. Bada was also alert, thinking something seriously happened. I signaled her to stay inside and let me handle it.

When I came out, Yeji's hair was disheveled and she was on the floor holding her head. I ran towards her, aswell as one of the managers. The other one made his way towards Doyun. He tried escaping, already on his way out when he spotted us, but the manager was too fast. He tackled him down.

"Oh my God, Yeji! Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely terrified Doyun hurt her.

She looked at me and winked. Oh, so that is why she told me to trust her. She sure is a good actress.

"Get him away! He tried to hurt me. I'm okay now, but please escort him. I'm scared he might come back again." Yeji told the manager who was still on top of Doyun.

He nodded and pulled him outside. The manager with us asked if she'd like to press charges, but she quickly denied. She didn't want to make more out of this.