Who..?

- timeskip to the first practice of BEBE together with ITZY -

Bada's POV:

"Hey, are you at the building already? I'm too scared to go in alone." I heard y/n say over the phone. I chuckled to myself.

"I'll see you at the entrance, baby. Wait there for me." I replied.
Why is she, out of all people, too afraid of the JYP building? She's the one who dragged us into this.

I hurried to her. When she noticed me, she came jogging towards me, falling around my neck. "Thank God you're here. Look at how big this is." She whined. I just laughed at her.

Minah arrived right after, with a remark aswell.

"Okay this thing is huge. We'll be lost immediately. Y/n, can't you tell Yeji to pick us up?" She pleaded and pouted.

Y/n replied, saying she will, once everyone is there.

Soon enough, the last person arrived and y/n finally called Yeji. We were all nervous, especially Sowoen. She was excited about meeting ITZY, as she loved the group with her whole heart. Not to let her know, but I heard her secretly singing their songs in the shower before.

When Yeji arrived, we were all captivated. Her visuals are seriously no joke.

"Hey Yeji, are your girls inside already?" Y/n asked as she hugged her.

"Yeah. They're all excited to see you, just like me." Yeji stopped for a while and looked at everyone. "You guys are all so gorgeous. I might be fangirling right now." She added.

We all laughed and greeted her aswell.

"Sowoen, how are you feeling? Don't forget that you're here for a collab, not a private concert." I heard Minah whisper quietly. Sowoen slapped her shoulder in return.

"Lee Minah! I will get rid of you one day." She glared at her.

I calmed them down before they could say anything further and made them go inside behind the others.

-

"Okay, I already kind of introduced myself but, I'm Hwang Yeji. ITZY's leader. Thank you for accepting our request for a collaboration. Oh, and by the way, Lia sadly won't be able to join us this time, but we hope to see her again very soon." The members started introducing themselves one after one.

"Hello ladies, I'm Shin Ryujin. Hope we'll have fun together." Ryujin said in her usual cool way.

"Hi everyone, I'm Lee Chaeryeong. We will do our best to meet your expectations!" Chaeryeong smiled at us sweetly and bowed deeply.

"Lastly, I'm Shin Yuna. The youngest in ITZY, and therefore the cutest, obviously." Yuna winked and made everyone laugh.

This is going well so far.

My team started introducing themselves aswell, occasionally making jokes. I didn't feel awkward at all, which I was happy about. Usually, when working with new people, I feel awkward and can't think as fast. But I feel more comfortable here.

Yeji told us the song would be called 'Born to be'. The song has a strong chorus and a dance break, signifying that we should definitely focus on those parts heavily. She played the demo of the song.

"Woah, this is really good. Something I can imagine dancing to really well. It fits us, don't you think, Bada?" Y/n asked.

"Yes. I really like the instrumental. I already have some ideas in my head. Should we start immediately?" I replied. When it came to work, I was competitive. I wanted everything to be perfect.