Unexpected

During the next following days, Redy would never stop calling me. I eventually got tired of her and decided to block her. However, this didn't benefit me either way, because she still has my Instagram. I can't unfollow her there, since people will notice and start rumors. I just put her on silent and did my best to ignore it. Every time Bada and I would hang out, she would notice my frustration every time I opened my phone. She didn't ask though. She knew it was Redy. But in this situation, she can't do anything about it either. We would have to wait till the show is over.

Other than that, my days were all pretty much the same. I got up, went to the classes I needed to attend to, got home to change, went to our studio, danced, teached blah blah blah..
I sometimes felt more like a machine than a real person. It get's tiring, but dancing is still my passion, so I push through.

Today is Thursday, which means I'll give lessons in the afternoon. I wondered if that mysterious girl from a few days ago will show up.

As I got into the studio, there was a big crowd of people. Ever since we started SWF2, more people started coming, which is quite understandable. I made my way towards the middle and greeted everyone. I scanned through the crowd and actually did find that girl. Her tattoo gave it away. She stood in the back with her hood over her head, making it hard for me to see her face. I sighed lightly.

"Alright class! Should we start? Why don't you guys show me what you've learned." I asked and some people made their way to the front to dance. I tried encouraging the people in the back to try, especially because I wanted to see those dance who I haven't seen before, but they were all too shy. I decided to just continue and turned on music for the others to dance to.

When class is done, we all usually let those who have questions stay for another 30 minutes. Some are about their dance, some are fan related. I'm fine with any of them, as long as they're being respectful.

"When was the last time you saw the girls?"

"Why did you start dancing?"

"How can I get better?"

The questions were all asked at the same time, but one stuck in my head the most.

"Are you on good terms with Redy? You two aren't together as much and you don't interact with her on Instagram anymore." I freezed as I didn't know what to say.

"Oh you know, it's just been a busy few days and I didn't have much time to properly talk to her!" I smiled at the person who asked and they seemed satisfied. I quickly answered all the other questions so I could go home.

After everyone left, I made my way towards my car. Before I could start driving, I had to wait until the ice on my windshield melted. It was seriously a cold February this year.

-

"Love, would you mind me coming over for a little? My cousin is here and you know how he is.." Bada asked quietly.

"Please, just come over anytime. I hope you won't mind my mom being here?" I replied. I didn't think she would think of it as a problem, but I still wanted to tell her.

"Not at all. Your mom is becoming like a second mom to me. Anyway, I'll head there right now. See you then!" She hung up and with that I got up to tell my mom we would get company.

"Bada is coming? How wonderful! Should I get you guys some snacks? I have to go to the grocery shop anyway." I told her to just bring some ice cream and she agreed smiling.

After some time, we could tell Bada arrived by the sound of her bike. I opened the door for her and let her in. She greeted my mom as well before sitting down on the couch.