Breaking news

289,729 likes

   289,729 likes

  dispatchofficial  - BREAKING NEWS‼️ -

  BEBE member 'Bada' and ITZY
  member 'Ryujin' allegedly dating:

  It has come to our notice that while
  ITZY and BEBE have been working on
  a project  for ITZY's new album "Born
  to be" together, Bada Lee and Shin
  Ryujin have been spending time
  together, looking close. We were sent
  this photo of Ryujin and Bada by a
  user who is addressing themselves
  as "the star".

  View all 2997 comments

Y/n's POV:

"What the fuck?" I audibly gasped at the post I just saw. I read the caption carefully and observed every detail of the photo, feeling it sneaking up into my brain. I had only noticed the glass I was previously holding slipping out of my hands after it hit the ground with a loud thud. Fragments of shiny and sharp glass splintered everywhere.

"Fucking shit." I exhaled as I knelt down to pick some shards up. Caught in a trance, I carefully picked up piece after piece, putting those into a bag to throw out later. I sighed once, then again.. Suddenly, something popped up in my head.

"The star." I stated, even though being alone. "What does it remind me of.." I questioned. I zoned out again, rethinking what suspicions I have.

My phone started ringing. I exclaimed, shocked by the sudden noise. I accidentally cut my hand on one of the shards.

Before I could answer the phone, it stopped ringing. Instead, it was being spammed with text messages.

Bada: Y/n please answer my call.
Bada: It's not real.
Bada: Some sicko is playing a cruel joke.
Bada: Believe me, y/n. Please.

Y/n: I think I know who's doing this.

She called me again.

"What do you mean, you know who? Who did this?" Bada asked over the phone, breathing rapidly.

"The star, Bada. Don't you remember? The girl in almost every dance class. She must have something to do with it." I explained while trying to overcome the pain of my bleeding wound.

"Shit. You're right. What do we do? I'll post a statement." She said.

"No. That's exactly what they want. Stay quiet. They'll just twist your words around if you do anything."

"But then what am I supposed to do? Sit around letting people talk about me and potentially my team? I can't keep quiet, y/n." She gasped after some silence. "Fuck this! What if Doyun is doing all this? He's the one who was there that day anyway."

Right. Doyun.

Technically, he really was the only one who actually was at the filming spot. But then this whole star thing wouldn't make any sense. I had to figure out what was happening, fast.