Love

I couldn't quite process what Chocol just told me. I don't know if I was more shocked about her liking me or about her being so straightforward and open about it.

All I knew is that I didn't know what to possibly say to her.

She must've noticed my struggle to talk. She smiled knowingly and rubbed the back of her neck.

"I know you don't like women. I just wanted to tell you because I thought I wouldn't regret it that way. I had some hope of course. But part of me knew how you'd react. I'm sorry."

I smiled softly and felt more relaxed.
"Still, I'm sorry for not returning your feelings. Don't take this personally in any way. I think you are and look very cool."

She chuckled and nodded defeated.
"Alright, before this turns weird, I should leave. Ah, thank you for not overreacting though." I gave her a thumbs up.

She made her way towards the door and put on her shoes. Tatter came back with our soda and looked a bit perplexed.

"Oh, you're leaving? You didn't say anything rude to her, right y/n?" She raised her eyebrows.

"No, she didn't. I just didn't think this whole situation through properly. I think if I stayed any longer it would've gotten weird." Chocol laughed and got up after tying her shoes.

"But Chocol, please keep talking to me. I really hope you'll find someone who makes you happy." She thanked me and told me she'll get over me first and then reach out to me.

I stayed with Tatter after Chocol left since she told me her mother went on a business trip and wouldn't be back until next Thursday.

Ever since I joined Bebe, Tatter would always talk to me, even when I was still very shy about opening up. She became one of my dearest friends in a short time. We often hang out and either just talk about random things and drama, or about our worries and issues. We are like sisters. But, even with a bond this strong, I still couldn't find the courage to tell her about me and Bada.

-

Tatter and me watched a movie in her living room as my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and saw that Bada was calling me. I excused myself and walked towards the balcony.

"Yes Bada?" I answered.

"Y/n? Where are you right now? Can I take you out to dinner?" She asked softly.

"Hmm, I'm at Tatter's right now. Could she tag along?"

"Of course! I haven't seen Tatter since last practice anyway. I miss her. Then what about I pick you guys up in an hour?" I agreed and hung up.

I went back inside and Tatter asked who called.

"It was Bada. She wanted to eat dinner together. Wanna join us?" She excitedly nodded.

"Great. She'll pick us up in an hour. Let's get ready!" I freshened my makeup and Tatter changed clothes before doing the same.

-

Bada arrived and opened the car doors for both of us. I let Tatter sit in the front. She's older than me after all.

She made sure we were buckled up and started driving. She asked us to play some music and I put on some songs we all love. We sang along with them and arrived at a restaurant.

We walked inside and she told the waitress she had booked a table for three. She made us sit at a table with a window next to us. The view was beautiful.

We talked about literally the most random things. Until Tatter brought up earlier.

"Oh by the way y/n, what did Chocol say to you? I didn't want to eavesdrop but I'm also too nosy now." She cackled and took a sip of her water.