Hold me tight

It took me some time to heal from what Doyun did. I covered most wounds with makeup whenever I went out. Nobody had to know what happened. It's already enough that Bada is blaming herself for everything Doyun said and did to us that day we went with her.

This day, I was at practice with the others as usual. We were working on some things individually. I went over my solo part several times. Wanting to distract myself from thinking about everything too much, I tried exhausting myself as much as possible. My body was weak after only a short period of time. I sat down on one of the chairs in the practice room and drank from my water. I wiped the sweat on my forehead.

Bada's POV:

I couldn't stop worrying about what Doyun could have been doing lately. He didn't come anymore. I should feel relieved about it, but knowing he's probably still around makes me feel sick. I was scared he would find the girls.

I told them all to text me if they suspect something, but they told me nothing is going on.

Lusher had to practically force me to come to practice. I didn't want my team to be seen near me. What if Doyun showed up again? He would recognize them and hurt them too.

My team is the most precious to me. I can't let anyone hurt them because of something they can't control. After all, if it wasn't for me, they wouldn't know Doyun at all.

When Lusher and I arrived, y/n, Sowoen and Cheche were there already. The others arrived a bit later than us.
I noticed y/n even more energetic than at other times, which was weird. Of course, y/n has always been active and full of energy, but this seemed different.

I observed her moves for some time. She definitely danced differently. It wasn't on the calm but cool side that it's usually on, but more on the aggressive one. She was never an aggressive dancer.

Maybe she was trying out a new style?
I tried getting rid of my thoughts.

With sweat almost dripping down her forehead and chin, she sat down and chugged her water. She wiped her sweat and closed her eyes. As she leaned back on the back of the chair, she sighed. I wanted to check on her. She seemed genuinely out of it.

"Bada, can you turn on the music from the start? I want to go through the whole choreo again." Tatter asked. I stood beside the speakers, so I quickly turned it on for her.

When I directed my gaze back to y/n, she was already back to dancing. This time it was more like herself and definitely more calm.

I started dancing too, occasionally watching her. I almost forgot about earlier.

But, when she raised both of her arms to try out her waacking, the sleeves on her sweater slid up and I saw a blue mark on her right arm. It wasn't enormously huge, but noticable. We had time off from dance classes and practices for a week, so it couldn't be from then.

My mind filled with worry all over again. I couldn't hold it anymore. I had to talk to her.

"Y/n, come outside for a second." I said. The others turned to me and y/n seemed perplexed aswell. They all probably thought I would scold her, since I showed no emotion whatsoever. But I didn't care at that moment. I just needed to check if y/n was okay.

I went outside first and y/n followed me quickly.

"Is everything okay?" Was the first thing she asked me. I shook my head and softly took her hands.

"I should be the one asking. Is something bothering you?" I asked. She looked at me in confusion.

She told me no and asked why I would think so. I pulled up her sleeve and revealed her bruise.