Strength in Vulnerability

Unknown POV:

I have to separate them.. What would be the best plan? I have to fulfill my duty of not letting her chase happiness. I want to see her go down, even if it means I'll go down with her. In the end, I'm the victim anyway.. "If she doesn't want to be happy with me, she shouldn't be happy at all."

-

Y/n's POV:

It was Monday again, which meant I'll have classes. I changed into my uniform and drove to school.

I was known by some people who are interested in dancing, but overall I was just a normal person with a few friends. But in all honesty, I mostly spend my time alone during school. I usually either go to our dance room to practice during breaks, or I walk around campus.

The others weren't in school anymore. Most of them graduated last year and the others stopped going to school at some point to focus on dancing completely. I'm in my last year, so I want to complete it.

I agreed to meet up with Bada and the others after finishing my classes. She wanted to confront her cousin as he still insisted on staying. The mission was to get him to leave and advantageously not come back anymore. Bada told us about how he shows up everyday and won't leave until late at night. She was so worked up about and we couldn't let it slide.

So, we all went to hers and just as we expected, her cousin was sitting outside, hands in-between his legs to keep them warm. His face was red from the cold, but still, he wouldn't leave.

I got annoyed already and decided to speak up first. "Alright. Enough of this kindergarten behavior. Just leave. Seriously, do you think you'll get what you want from Bada just by sitting outside her house like a homeless person?" I smiled at him. A habit I picked up when I was younger was to smile whenever I'm pissed off.

"Who even are you? You don't know why I'm here. You can't get me to leave." He didn't look at me.

I, in fact, knew what was going on, but he didn't have to know that. Instead of replying, I focused on the garden hose behind the trash bins. I smirked slightly and diverted my gaze towards the others, before nodding into the direction of it. They caught on and gave me thumbs up. I made my way towards it. Cheche walked into the other direction, where she could turn on the water. I looked towards Bada once, and she looked anxious. He's her cousin after all, of course. But I couldn't help myself. His presence annoyed me.

I loudly yelled 'go', which made him turn to me. I stood at a perfect angle to get the water directly in his face. He would have to go after. He can't sit in the cold while dripping.

Cheche turned on the water. Doyun tried escaping, but it was no use. The water hit him already. He yelped in pain due to the cold. After a while, I threw away the garden hose and squatted down to face him.

"Is this enough to make you leave? Doyun, if there's anything to discuss, why don't you tell all of us, hm?" I raised my eyebrows and sighed. "However, if you do, except something even worse to happen. You're weak. You can't protect yourself. So, I would recommend you leaving." I tilted my head to the side. Doyun got up and shuffled towards his car. He cursed me out but I didn't mind. I waved at him leaving and laughed.

-

"You okay? I'm sorry, maybe I should've been nicer." I got Bada a glass of water. She hasn't been saying anything for the past about ten minutes.

She grabbed the water and thanked me.
"It's okay. He deserved it, I'm just.. worried he'll try to find you. You don't know what he's capable of." She played with the string on her hoodie.

I sat down next to her and squeezed her arm.
"Whatever it is that he tries to do, so be it. It's better than him continuing to hurt you." The girls all agreed and sat down with us.