Sudden

"Tatter?" She turned around, looking as shocked as me.
She looked at me with wide eyes, then towards y/n.

-

"What are you doing here?" I asked her calmly.

"I just came here to go through my solo part again. What's up with you guys though? Since when do you practice together?" Tatter replied, adjusting her eyes from me to y/n.

"Oh. I just told Bada I was struggling at a step and asked her if she could help me. Thankfully she was free." I heard y/n explain, while fiddling with the string of her bag.

That wasn't a lie. We did come here because y/n asked me to help her. But this whole situation was weird.

"Alright well, I'm almost done anyway. Let me just go through my routine once more and I'll leave you guys alone." Tatter smirked at us before turning around.

I gave y/n a look and she raised her shoulders while shaking her head unknowingly.

- Y/n's POV -

Both Bada and me tried to understand what that smirk of Tatter meant. Was it because I looked nervous? I hope I didn't just burst our secret.

Bada turned to me and slightly nodded her head signaling that I should move to the side. We put our bags down and while doing so, she got closer to me and I heard her whisper.

"Don't let anyone know."

I didn't look at her. Of course she was right. We should be more careful. But why did my heart feel like it was about to shatter? I get why we have to hide our relationship. Not only because we're both women, but also because of the media. I truthfully don't think they would support us if we came out. And even if the members would, there's a bigger chance anyone accidentally tells on us.

There was some silence before I briefly nodded and tried to smile at her.

We just started stretching while Tatter was dancing so we wouldn't get in her way. I watched her dance and was impressed about her drastic improvement. She didn't seem quite confident back when she started practicing for her part, but she does it with ease now.

She finished and turned off the music.
"That was amazing! You're going to get us that win next round for sure." I gave her a thumbs up and smiled.

"Thank you y/n. I hope I won't make any mistakes. Anyway, I'll head home now. I need to shower. You two be careful to not get hurt yeah?" Tatter said while putting her bottle in her bag.

"Will do. Bye Tatter! Rest well." I replied.

"Good job. See you tomorrow." Bada added and waved.

Tatter closed the door and left. I slumped down and started laying on the floor.

"Sorry Bada. I shouldn't show my nervousness so much. That was my fault." I felt like I was responsible for what happened.

"Stop baby. You can't do anything about it. Also, I'm sorry for being so harsh. I know that you know why we shouldn't tell anyone. I was just stressed there. I didn't mean to sound rude." She sat me up and put our foreheads together.

"I know. Thank you, I love you." I stood up and stretched my arms.

She did the same and after we started practicing the part I was self-concious about.

-

After I practiced for about one and a half hours, we decided to go home. She dropped me off at my house and waited till I was inside.

I changed and took a quick shower. After, I just sat on my couch and watched my favorite show.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed and I saw that Tatter texted me. I opened her chat and almost dropped my phone.

"y/n. Meet me at my apartment at 6pm sharp."

Tatter wasn't usually the one to make plans abruptly. She would always ask if the other person surely has enough time and genuinely wants to meet. But her text seemed urgent.
I looked at my watch and saw that it's 5:40pm. I agreed to meet her. I immediately put on sweats and a hoodie. I locked my door and got my bicycle.

I knocked on Tatter's door and she greeted me with a smile. She didn't seem stressed or anything, at least.

She welcomed me in and started explaining herself, as it was quite weird for her to text me to come so spontaneously.

"Sorry for the disruption. But uhm, as I tell you what's going on, please just take a seat first."

I did as she said and waited patiently.
I heard some noise in another room and someone came in.

I didn't recognize the person at the first glance. It wasn't one of the members.
She took her sunglasses off and greeted me.

Chocol? As in, wolf'lo Chocol? Why was she here with Tatter? And most importantly, why was I ordered to come here?

I stood up and bowed out of respect but I still didn't understand anything.

"You must be confused. But first of all, hello. You look great today." Chocol said nonchalantly and sat on the edge of the table.

I was surprised by the sudden compliment but just took it and didn't think much of it.

"Sorry, but uh, Tatter? What is all this about? I'm very confused right now." I questioned, tilting my head at them.

"Well, this person right here just really wants to make friends." I noticed Tatter nudging Chocol. "Why don't you explain yourself while I get you guys something to drink? Soda is okay, right?"

I nodded and turned my chair so I would be facing Chocol.

I haven't talked to her a lot, we would occasionally have small talk during shoots, but we were never really close.
I raised an eyebrow at her, still feeling a little perplexed because I didn't get any proper explanation.

"So y/n. I know we don't talk often, but I just want to tell you that I think you are a very charming person. Basically what I'm trying to tell you right now is that I would like to get to know you more."

She wanted us to be friends? I mean, I did notice her cool vibe and found her interesting, so I was quite happy with the idea.

"Oh, sure! I would love to make new friends. I think you're an amazing dancer!" I replied excitedly and smiled.

"Thank you. But I think you didn't understand me very well. What I mean is that I'm interested in you romantically, and that I want to take you out to see if there could be something between us."

My jaw dropped, to say the least.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Did you see Bada in the Calvin Klein commercial??!!?! When I tell you I was hyperventilating the whole day