Family

- Timeskip to the next day -

I woke up earlier than usual to clean everything and take a shower before my mom would get here. It has been about a month since I've last seen her. Ever since SWF2 started, she decided to not come over because she thought I wouldn't have any time and she would bother. But she called me a week ago and told me she misses me too much. That's why we're going out today!

I heard a knock on my door and opened it hastily, revealing my biggest supporter.

"Mom! You made it. I missed you so much." I hugged her tightly.

"Oh honey. You don't know how much I've missed you! I watched every performance of your team. You guys are truly amazing." She hugged me back and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Come in. I didn't know if I should cook or if we should go out to eat. You decide. All I want to do is spend time with you!" I made her sit on the couch.

"I found this restaurant that I really want to go to. Should we do that? Only if you want to, honey." She replied.

We decided to eat out later. I got us a lemonade and we first chatted for a bit.
I told her some things about the show, and she asked some questions in return. She asked about all kinds of things. How the staff treats me, how I'm doing, and finally, how my members are. She has never met any of them.

"Mom! You should totally meet my team. If you want, I can ask them to come too? It'll be fun I promise. They're all very kind." I said excitedly and she seemed happy with the idea.

"Sure! I'm really looking forward to meeting them. Especially.. Huh, what's her name again? Your leader. Bada?"

My eyes widened slightly at the mention of Bada's name. Of course, my mom didn't know about us. I forgot about this being quite awkward.

"..Yeah. She's our leader. An amazing one at that. You said you watched our performances right? She's the one in charge of most of the choreographies we do. We're so lucky to have her. She's also really tall. If she wanted to, she could tower anyone with ease! You especially." I chuckled at my joke and my mom hit my shoulder.

"Hey! Be glad you have your dad's height gene. You don't know the struggle of being short." My mom put on a sad look before scolding me.

"Sure. Alright, I'll text the girls to meet us at the restaurant." I pulled out my phone and started typing.

-

We arrived at the restaurant and the waitress showed us where our table was. Perfect coincidence, Bada was the only one there. She saw us and got up to greet my mom.

"Hello miss. I'm Bada Lee, the leader of Bebe. It's very nice to meet you." She said. She held out her hand and my mom shook it acceptingly.

"Just call me Jen! Wow. You really are tall. Y/n wasn't lying when she said you could tower anyone with ease." Mom seemed genuinely fascinated.

Bada chuckled at the remark and looked at me. "Is that so? Y/n, that's the only thing you have to say about me to your mom? This hurts my feelings." Bada held her chest, acting like I just broke her heart. I rolled my eyes at her and laughed.

"Not at all. Y/n also told me that you're an amazing leader and that your team is lucky to have you." Mom added as she sat down.

I pinched her arm and blushed. She didn't have to literally repeat everything I said! I felt Bada smirk at me but she quickly diverted her gaze.

Bada and my mom talked a bit until the others arrived one after one.
We all had an amazing time and my mom liked my team. The girls were also so cute with her. I felt myself smiling at them getting along so well.