Unexpected visit

I laid on the couch in my small but cozy apartment, staring at the ceiling.
My mind was so tired. Ever since I got home I had been thinking. I tried to turn on the TV to make it better but it didn't.
I swung my legs off the couch, standing up.
My thigh burned and my whole body was telling me to lay back down but I didn't listen.
I made my way to the kitchen, opening the fridge.
My mind was elsewhere as I grabbed out a Fanta, putting it on the island counter and going to the freezer, grabbing out pizza rolls.
The bag had been already opened, the only thing keeping the bag closed was me twisting the top, nothing to hold it. Not even a chip clip.
I poured some on my plate, organizing them then throwing them in the microwave and punching in the number.
I leaned back, sighing.
As soon as I had felt sightly at peace from my thoughts, a loud knock was at my front door.
I jumped, turning to the way my front door was.
I huffed, pushing myself off the counter and slowly making my way there. I hoped they'd get bored of waiting but the knocking persisted, getting louder.
I opened the door aggressively.
"No rompas mi maldita puerta."
(Don't break my fucking door.)
I was greeted by a chest. Broad and clearly very muscular.
I looked up.
Goddamnit.
Ghost pushed me out the way, inviting himself in.
He was no longer in his uniform, wearing jeans with a black hoodie and a different mask. It was a balaclava with a skull print on it. His hood was up, his hands in his pockets.
"You can't just—"
He closed the door softly but then turned and slammed me against the wall.
I yelled, grabbing his wrist.
"What the fuck!?"
"Tell me what you know about her."
My eyes widened.
"Tell me!!"
"I— I don't know anything! She was just in my file for some reason!"
"Then why did you run out when you found out who I was?!"
He pushed me against the wall harder. I hissed, suddenly kneeing him in the dick, pushing him away.
He was shocked, stumbling back.
I quickly grabbed a picture that had been there since I moved in and smashed the glass part on his head, then kicked him in the stomach.
He tumbled to the floor, his hands getting impaled by glass.
He looked up with eyes full of rage, but I wasn't there to see them. I was already sprinting to my balcony.
I could jump out. I was only at the second floor and I had sustained heights farther than this one.
As I grabbed the sliding door, a hand grabbed the back of my shirt and yanked me backwards. I felt my shirt tear.
I let out a grunt, being chocked by a headlock.
"Tell me where she is."
He grunted out.
I stopped on his foot but it didn't work. He was wearing steel toe boots.
I grabbed at his big arms, trying to pry them off me but I couldn't.
His grip got stronger, my air flow being cut off.
I coughed, kicking my legs around. I kicked him in the knee multiple times as hard as I could. I heard a pop and a hiss of pain, using the opportunity to get away.
I slipped out of his grip like a oiled potato, quickly running to my bedroom.
I flung the door open, slamming it closed. I heard his body slam against the door.
I went to my shoe rack, sliding on my vans then opening my window. I jumped just as I heard the lock give out and the door swing open. I landed on my shoulder on a car, people gasping.
I looked up to see Ghost at the window, gripping the window pane harshly.
I jumped off the car, running to the other side of my apartment building to my car.
I went into my pocket for my keys, realizing I didn't grab them.
"Maldito infierno."
(Fucking hell)
Suddenly the car beeped. I jumped back, then looked over.
Ghost was walking towards me, one hand up with my keys in it. His hands had a lot of dried blood on them.
"You going to keep running?"
He stood about 10 feet away from me.
"How are you so fast?"
"I'm asking the questions here."
His voice boomed, making other people in the parking lot stare.
"What did you do with her?"
"I didn't do anything with her."
"Then where is she?"
He took another step forward.
I searched for a answer. Everything seemed to be moving so fast.
Just this morning I was looking at his last letter to me, wishing he was there with me and now I'm running from him.
Why was I running again?
Why had I fought back..?
"Well?"
He took another step.

"She's dead!"

Suddenly he went silent.
He just stared. His eyes shifted, but other than that he looked the same.
He threw me the keys to my car without another word.
He turned, pulling his hood back up and shoving his hands in his pockets.