Never the same.

!⚠️TW⚠️!
Non-consent/attempted rape
You have been warned.

It seemed I had gotten there too late. Y/N was almost fully undressed. His body had multiple fresh, deep, leaking cuts across his abs and thighs.
He let out small gasps, his body trembling aggressively. He tried to close his thighs but couldn't due to his ankles being tied down.
"I've heard of you."
The ginger woman said.
I felt my blood start to boil. This woman had a lot of nerve.
"Ghost."
She said with a smirk.
"What did you do to him?"
I hissed, putting my finger on the trigger of my riffle.
"Just what a man would of done to a woman in this situation."
Her giggle was cut short, a bullet going straight through her lung.
She gasped for air, clutching where the bullet hit her. It was only a second before I shot again, her body moving backwards with the bullet, then the other way when I pulled the trigger again.
I barely watched her body fall to the floor. Right after the thump of her body the clanks of my rifle followed, rushing over to Y/N.
Y/N looked up at me. His tear filled eyes made my heart ache.
Why did I care so much about him?
I wondered, grabbing my knife from my belt and cutting away the rope. As I bent over to cut his ankles, I noticed something.
His body wasn't what I thought it was. He was not a man...
I saw something shoved inside of him. It must be the main source of his discomfort. It was shoved at a awkward angle and was likely forced in. I dropped cut away the last of the ropes but he didn't move other than the trembling.
I got on my knees slowly, putting myself in
Y/N's field of vision.
"Hey..."
I said softly.
"Im going to take care of you."
I didn't know why I felt the need to. Like I owed him.
I gently went to the spot between is legs. His whole body flinched and my hand stopped. He let out a pained sob, closing his eyes tightly as I gently grabbed the piece of metal that was forced in him.
"Bloody hell..."
I muttered, seeing it was literally a scrape piece of metal. It was covered in blood and other fluids but I didn't want to hold it any longer. I threw it to the side, then gently grabbed the hem of Y/N's boxers and pulled them up his thighs. I did the same with his pants, buttoning them up gently then pushing the zipper in place.
I pulled off the ripped shirt, throwing it to the side and going to the dead body of the man standing guard. I had shot him in the head so his shirt was fine. I pushed it on over Y/N's head, then gently took off my vest and threw it to the side, wrapping my arms around Y/N and lifting him like he was nothing.
"I got you.."
I whispered softly as he clung to me.
"It's going to be okay."