Back in action!

After a while of his body laying warmly in a bed, getting brought soup cooked my Alejandro (which was the best), gifts from Rudy, and silent conversations with Ghost, he was back on the field.
Well, in this case, a jet.
They were all headed back to Las Almas.
Not just him and his Colonel and Sergeant, also some of the men from 141.
Gaz, Price, Soap and Ghost were all coming with.
Why?
Because of a drug cartel.
Through some deep fishing, there was missiles transported from Las Almas to the U.S.
The plan was to get El Sin Nombre and take his ass out.
As he watched the clouds move by, he fidgeted with his tactical vest.
"Doing alright y/n?"
Captain price suddenly asked him.
"Doing good."
He responded quickly, forcing a smile.
The truth was, he was far from that.
His heart was beating out of his chest. Why? Because of the fucking one and only Ghost.
Their last interaction wasn't something he wouldn't mind reliving again, but at the same time it felt like the worst possible outcome at the time.

As he was packing for the trip in their shared room, Ghost walked in.
"How're you feeling?"
His voice was soft but harsh.
"Good."
He answered quickly and as monotone as possible.
The last time they were in the room together, he had been caught looking through Ghost's stuff.
Did he learn from the first time?
No, but yes.
He listened for Ghost's silent footsteps this time as he gently pulled drawers out of place, flipping through papers, any and all letters he could find, and even a really old check book that was shoved to the back of a the bottom drawer.
He pocketed multiple things that he shouldn't have, and was worried as hell that Ghost would notice.
The first being a pen.
Stupid, right?
The next being a skull keychain.
Why not?
The next was his journal.
The only person y/n had ever heard of having a journal was Soap. He'd even seen him writing in it once. But Ghost?
Never. In. A. Million. Years
But it was there. And all he needed to hear was that small squeak of the floor outside to be impulsive.
Now the journal laid inside his bag.
"Have you lost anything?"
Ghost asks as he starts packing his own bag.
"Nothing of importance."
The sound of a drawer opening filled his ears. Then the next, then the next, and then silence.
He swore that he was sweating from head to toe, butt crack to back.
Ghost wasn't stupid. All it took was for him to turn around for him to know y/n was guilty.
Before he could process what was happening, he was yanked away from the bag and thrown onto the bed right beside it.
Ghost's thigh pressed in between his legs, his hands pressing down on his shoulders.
"Where?"
"My... my bag.."
Y/n answered sheepishly.
Simon sat up, moving one hand to the bag but placing another on his chest just in case he was lying.
"Maybe I should fully check you."
He hummed as he pulled out his journal, throwing it other to his own bed.
"What?"
Was all he could mutter before his shirt was yanked upwards and Ghost was checking his waistband.
A yelp left his lips before he even knew what was happening...
"You've been in my stuff. What else did you take?"
His eyes bore straight through y/n's.
"I didn't!"
He lied, which didn't help his case at all when Ghost felt there was something in his pants pocket.
He pulled out the keychain with a small huff.
"Liar."
Was all he said before y/n was out of his pants, his boxers groped.
He'd be lying if he said he wasn't turned on right now, but he was also annoyed.
"Quit it!"
He huffed, squirming.
"Stay still thief."
He hissed, stopping his groping only after he was sure there was nothing their. He then moved to his jacket, opening the small pockets which is where he found the pen.
"A pen and a keychain, huh? Planning to build a business with this stuff?"
He joked, but it wasn't funny.
None of this was funny.
Y/n was turned on by his ex boyfriend who didn't even know he was his ex.
How confusing is that?
And when was Simon into men?
"You know,"
Ghost started
"You've got some nice abs."
His body pulsed as Ghost's ungloved hand went up his abs, gently running his finger over the scar from his top surgery.
"How long ago?"
He asked.
"T-Three years.."
His voice was shaky as he answered the man on top of him.
Ghost's eyes darted back up to the other man's.
"They make you more handsome."
His words were a whisper, as if he were afraid to say them.
Was... Ghost falling in love with him? Again?
Y/n's body was trembling, his mind running wild.
"You guys almost ready?"
Ghost immediately got off of the small man, looking at the door.
Behind it, the sound of Gaz came through the cracks.
"Yeah, almost."
Ghost responded, clearing his throat and simply going back to packing his bag.
Now y/n is in a jet going back home with the four most valuable 141 members, one of them being his ex who was falling in love with him again without even knowing it.

Heyyyyy
So I wrote this in third person to try it out because I thought this would be short but nope. Over 900 words.
So was it okay? I hope it was. I hope the pov wasn't too confusing with the jumping around in time. This is me getting back into writing after writing three literary essays(all the same one but I had to keep rewriting it😭) and a bunch of typing to ai bots.
I promise I'll fully get back into the grove with my next one.
Love you all!