Charms Work Too Well...

!⚠️TW⚠️!
Non-consent/attempted rape
You have been warned.

"What? You afraid you're going to swoon to my charms?"
I smirked, tilting my head.
She scoffed.
"Never in a million years."
Alizay looked me up and down, a slight blush on her cheeks.
"Aw... and here I thought I could score a beautiful lady like you."
I hated flirting with women. Flirting in general sucked. Well I mean I suck at it.
"Aw. Booho."
She said with a eye roll, turning away to hide the face she was interested.
"So.. back to the important stuff."
Alizay said quietly.
"What rank are you?"
I quickly said, pretending to not have heard her.
She turned, raising her eyebrows at me.
"Why?"
"Wanna get to know you."
I tilted my head, smiling.
I'm glad I was a theater kid.

"You keep watch."
Price told Ghost.
"No,"
He shook his head.
"Have Gaz keep watch. I'm going in."
Ghost wasn't going to sit around. He needed Y/N alive.
Price didn't try to argue. It seemed Ghost had already set his mind on going inside.
Ghost followed Alejandro and Rudy, while Price Soap and a few others went a different way. When Rudy and Alejandro weren't looking Ghost peeled away.
He let out a grumble, cursing himself for caring so much. He didn't know why. It didn't feel like it was just for D/N at this point. It felt like he was doing it for him. It was strange. A uncomfortable feeling. It swirled in his mouth, hating the taste but refusing to accept it and swallow it. He rolled up his mask, spitting on the ground. He hoped the taste would leave.
He quietly opened a window that he noticed was unlocked, crawling through. His gear got caught on the window pane, letting out annoyed huffs as he struggled. He forced himself through, stumbling slightly as he got his footing.
He let out a loud huff, then quietly started through the halls. He saw Soap and Price quietly stalking around. He went the opposite way they did so they could cover more ground.
That's when he heard it.
A loud pained yelp from a room. The door was closed. He didn't waste anytime. He quickly went over, kicking the door open and shooting immediately at the man standing beside the door, then pointed his rifle towards the middle of the room.
His eyes widened.
Y/N was doubled over, tied to a chair.
His shirt had been cut off, left loose on his shoulders. His pants had been undone and his boxers had been pulled down to his thighs.
His hair hung over his face, faint whimpers coming from him. The woman who had likely caused this had his pistol in her hand, pointing it at Ghost.