New base

The ride to there wasn't long.
I wasn't excited at all.
I wanted to go back home. I hadn't EVER been to America. I grew up in Britain and moved to Las Almas. I started off as a police officer but that didn't work out. I met Alejandro while drinking one night about four years ago. I vented to him about my need for a job and he straight up offered me one.
It's a surprise I'm lieutenant. It's probably because they are short on men. I am probably not Lieutenant material at all. I think it should be Rudy, but I don't make the rules.
It was a bumpy ride on the jet. For some reason the pilot didn't know what they were doing which was annoying. I put on my headphones after a little while. Rudy and Alejandro got the hint, leaving me alone.
It felt like we got there too fast.
I huffed, standing up and putting on my tactical belt and vest back on.
"Y/n..."
Alejandro said as Rudy walked off to grab his bag.
"I'm sorry for making you come here but we really needed you."
I sighed, nodding.
"Por favor y/n..."
(Please)
I shook my head.
"Keep me away from that damn Simon Riley."

"Welcome to Task Force 141."
The man was slightly taller than Alejandro, a beard hugging his cheeks to his chin with a hat to top it off.
I wondered if he was bald or had a big forehead like Alejandro.
"I'm Captain Price. My men are ready to meet the three of you."
He leaded us into the base immediately.
It was huge compared to their base. It made sense because America puts a lot to their military. Around trillions.
I looked around. There seemed to be someone everywhere we turned. I almost bumped into someone.
"Pardon."
I whispered to her and she gave me a small smile and nodding to accept my apology.
"I know this is probably overwhelming—"
"Nope."
"Not at all."
"It really is.."
We all said at once then kind of looked at each other.
"¿Así que no es sólo ese monstruo del cráneo lo que te molesta?"
(So its not just that skull freak thats bothering you?)
Alejandro asked, raising an eyebrow.
"No, es mucho más que eso."
(No, its a lot more than that.)
He sighed.
"Hablaremos de esto más adelante."
(We will talk about this later.)
We kept walking. Price stayed silent, letting us talk.
"We meeting your men now?"
Rudy asked.
"Well you three have already meet Serg. MacTavish and Lieutenant Ghost."
Alejandro nodded.
"Sí"
"Most of them should be in the mess hall."
Price was gesturing as he talked.
My eyes traveled around the place, trying to make a mental map of the base just in case.
It seemed we were walking for a while. I tapped out on the conversation they were having, focusing on other things.
Suddenly the loudness of the mess hall was right in front of me. I stayed behind Alejandro and Rudy; not wanting to be seen.
Price was introducing us to a few people.
One was Gaz, some one else was König, then Alex, another John, Nick, and whoever else. Apparently some of them were from KorTac.
I didn't care enough to put a name to a face.
Most of them were sitting together. Ghost was there too. I kept my eyes off him but I could feel him staring.
"What about you, y/n?"
I had gotten broken out of my thoughts.
"Oh uh... what was the question?"
I felt stupid having Price repeat his question.
"Are you okay with sharing rooms? The men's barracks are pretty full."
No, not at all.
"Of course. It will give me a chance to meet more people."
I didn't want to meet anymore people than who I had to.
"Great."

A/N
I KNOW THE LAST CHAPTERS GAVE BEEN SHORT BUT THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE JUICYYYY