Watchful Eyes

"Have you ever seen him like this before?"
"No... never."
After a while, Gaz and Price had come to check up on you.
But... the weird thing was, Ghost was also there.
He sat off to the side of you, watching you sleep.
He was clearly in deep thought, but nobody could know what about.
Other than you.
You knew he felt guilty.
You knew he was suspicious.
You knew he would be keeping a better eye on you.
Not just because of the whole incident but because he didn't believe your story with d/n...
If she was dead, he would be able to find records about in in the computer data base. It had a lot of information about different types of people for investigations.
The information about d/n should be updated from the time where Ghost almost got your family killed, but, atlas, it was not.
For the last five years, nothing has been found on d/n. She was reported missing by her family and has never been found.
So, how would you know she was dead?
You weren't telling him the full story.
Or possibly...
You were lying.

A/N
Yes, yes, I know this is super short. I'm sorry but I really just wanted to get something out for you guys. Thank you for being patient. I've been dealing with school and sadly with mental health problems.
I'm already working on the next part :)