Study, Study, Study

Jay's pov

"Ugh Cos 5PI over 6.... What in the hell does that even mean?!" I shouted angrily at my calculus textbook.
Wait... I dipped my face back in the book and thought about it carefully...""
"OH!!!! I get it now!!!" I shouted happily this time finally understanding what I was doing.
Well sorry about that. Hello! I'm Jay! And I'm currently studying for final exams. It's always been constant studying with me. I'm sort of... A nerd... A loser... Whatever you wanna call me.
"Jaaayyyyyy my love open the dooooorrr."
I looked at my door with my eyebrow raised and then got up to go open it.
"Why didn't you just knock?" I asked my best friend Angie.
She sucked her teeth and looked down at her hands that were full of several different types of shopping bags.
I made an 'O' with my mouth and moved aside to let Angie in.
"Okay so guess what?!" She asked excitedly after I shut my door and sat down.
"What?" I asked flipping through my Music Theory flash cards.
"There's a new opening for a club called Ice."
"Uh-huh..." I said barely paying any attention to Angie.
"I want you to go." She said quietly.
I stopped flipping through my flash cards and looked at her like really?
"You know I'm not a party person!" I said.
"Yeah I know but you need a break from studying! You've been cooped up in here for a month!" Angie said throwing her hands in the air.
"So? I like being cooped up in here. It's peaceful." I said somewhat convincingly. At least I thought.
"Please... C'mon Jay... Just this once..." Angie got closer to me and put her head on my shoulder looking up at me and pouting and batting her eyelashes.
Ugh... Now I have to say yes. I can't resist that face.
"Fine."
"YAYYY!!!" She shouted hopping up and grabbing a bag.
She shoved the bag at me and told me to shower and put the dress on.
I looked in the bag after I got out of the shower and groaned. This is gonna be a loooonnnggg night.

First chapter... :-: Don't know if I'll get feedback but oh well.
Zendaya is Jay.
-Ty