Getting to know Laurent (part 3)

"So anymore questions belle?"
"Uhhhhh maybe..."
"Okey what?" He asked me.
"So you're French... Well duh never mind heh. Oki so like how many brothers and sisters do you have?" I asked with a slight loudness at the end of my sentence considering I was rudely interrupted earlier.
"18." He said plainly.
Holy fuck.
My eyes widened.
"That's... Uh... That's a lot." I said.
He laughed.
"Okey next."
I sat and thought about what other questions I have.
"Are you debating on asking me how long my weenie is?" Laurent asked me.
My ears burned slightly as I started to giggle.
"Weenie? No silly." I told him.
"I do have an irrelevant question."
"Can I touch your hair?" I asked biting my lip awkwardly.
He leaned his head over to me. I smiled and gently put my hand on his very soft medium sized Afro. Omg it's so cute!!! I love hair so much I don't know why!
I stopped finally.
"I love your hair. It's really soft and your curls are fabulous." I said grinning.
"Merci belle." He said.
At that moment the hotel door opened and in came Larry holding a red shopping bag.
"Hey bro. Hey Jay." Larry said coming and plopping himself next to me.
He stretched his long legs out and threw his arm behind the top of the sofa where I was sitting.
"Hi Hi Larry!" I said turning to him.
"Sup bro. Did you buy something?"
"Yeah it's for Jay." He said grabbing the bag. He pulled out a small stuffed hot pink kitten and handed it to me.
I stared at its big brown eyes and caressed its soft fur.
"Aww it's so cute!!! Thank you so much Larry!" I said thrusting my body on him in a hug tightly wrapping my arms around his neck.

3rdperson pov.

Jay was all smiles hugging Larry but little did she know that Larry was smirking at Laurent and Laurent was glaring at Larry. Could tension be starting already? I mean... They all just met...will it get worse?

I apologize if the amount of siblings they have is wrong. ;-; and I'm gonna try to start making the chapters longer too.