He's talking to me

Jay's pov

"Oki bartender that's enough for the night. I feel like my liver is about to burst." I said after I threw back my 5th cup. Good thing those cups were small or I'd be drunk off my ass.
I slapped down some money on the counter and made my way to the restroom. As I walking I ran slap dead into something hard. I looked up and was met with that same handsome man I saw from before. Wait... He looks... Different somehow... His Afro looks a little smaller... Eh maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me.
"I'm sorry mon Cherie I didn't see you there." He said kindly. Woah... He sounds like he has an accent... Maybe French?
I scoffed "Dude. I'm 5'10 in heels. You mean to tell me you didn't see me?" I asked smirking slightly.
"Well I am 6'4 Bebe..." He said smirking back at me. Did he just call me baby?
"Anyway... This has been fun but I have to go tinkle." I said getting uncomfortable under his hard glare on me.
"Okey belle. I'll be waiting." He said propping himself up against the wall. I hurriedly ran to the restroom.
Once I got out I saw he was still indeed there.
I walked over to him.
"My name is Jay." I said.
He walked up closer to me and grabbed my hand kissing it tenderly.
"I'm Larry." He said.
"You want to dance with me?" He asked gesturing to the dance floor.
"Uh... Sure!" I said letting him take my hand and guide me.
Once we got there he wrapped both of his slim but muscular arms around me and pulled me close.
Which was enough to make me blush hard. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck and let him lead the dance. I don't know what song this is but I'm happy it was on.
Once the song ended he let go holding my waist softly.
"Want a drink belle?"
"Just water will be fine."
"Okey Bebe I'll be right back."
He walked off to go get water. I ran my fingers through my hair frustrated. Ugh. He is so fine. Oki Jay control yourself! I felt arms wrap around me from behind and I squeaked.
"Hi belle."
"Oh hi." I said nervously.
I turned around and was met with the same face I originally saw when I first saw him. Wow I need some glasses. My vision is shit.
"Wait uh you didn't get the water?" He looked confused.
"No. You want me to?" He asked. His voice sounds different too... Same accent just different.
"Sure..." I said. He smiled and went on his way.
As soon as he left he reappeared with water. He looked different again... What the hell?
"Here you go Belle."
"Thank you. That was fast." I said jokingly.
"I guess. But there was a line."
"So... Larry... How old are you?"
"I'm 26."
"I'm 24." I said moving out of the way of some half ass drunk girl and once I did I bumped into someone and they made me drop my water bottle. I was about to pick it up when I saw two hands reach for it instead.
When I looked up I saw Larry. And... WHAT?! LARRY?!
I pointed back and forth...
"Larry...WHAT?!"