Who is he?

Jay's pov

Ugh... I look down at my dress and make a slight stank face. I hope I don't look weird. What if it's too tight?
"Jay c'mon!!!" Angie said jumping up and down making her necklace that said 'Barbie' flop around. Angie looked really pretty. She had on the same length dress except it was just a plain soft pink and she is wearing nude heels.
"JAY COME ON!!!" Angie yelled already about 10 feet ahead of me.
I rolled my eyes and ran a little to catch up. Damn heels. If I fall on my face I'm beating some ass. I should be studying right now anyway.
Once we got to the entrance the bouncer let us in without any problems. When we walked in I heard "Pull up" by The Faded on. Holy shit this is my jam.
I started tapping my fingers against my thigh to the beat a little when Angie interrupted me.
A dude was now standing next her. He had a nice chocolate complexion and smiled at me with perfectly straight teeth. He held his hand out.
"Hi I'm Trevor."
"Jay." I said winking at Angie.
"If you're asking permission to steal her away. Go ahead." I said shooing them.
They walked away and Angie turned around. I made a circle with my right hand and stuck my first finger of my left hand through it and stuck my tongue out when Ange scowled at me.
I started cracking up and went to go sit down at the bar. Angie really knows how to pick up men fast. Not as fast as she can eat an entire case of ice cream though. I thought about it... Nah she definitely can eat an entire case of ice cream faster.
"Can I get a dirty martini please. No ice." I asked the young looking male bartender kindly.
"Sure thing." He said.
As I waited for my drink I was tapping to the beat but everything stopped when I saw a tall and skinny caramel skinned man with a wild Afro walk into the club entrance. He looked over at me for a moment and winked. I quickly turned around.
"Oh that man is sex on legs."
"Here you are ma'am. Can I get you anything else?" He asked politely.
I grabbed the cup and chugged it down.
"Keep these coming." I said still in awe of the handsome man I just encountered.
Damn Jay...you haven't even talked to him and you're already acting like a nut case. Who was he? Whoever he is I want to find out. This really IS gonna be a long night.

Anyone reading out there? No? Oki...😭😭

-Ty