Operation: Get Jay (part 2)

I was woken up by banging on the window. I looked over to window and there was a bird that kept slamming itself repeatedly into the window.
"Damn birds." I muttered.
I heard soft snores on both sides of me. Larry on my right with his head in the crook of my neck and Laurent on my left with his head on my chest. Both of their arms were resting on my stomach.
I blushed severely. They are way too much for me! I'm gonna lose my mind!
There was a knock on the door.
"Room service!"
I sighed and got up slowly trying to not wake the sleeping twins.
I walked to the door and opened it.
"Yes?" I said rubbing sleep from my eyes.
"Here's some fresh towels and face rags." The woman said handing them over.
I grabbed them smiling.
"Stay here."
I ran to go through my purse for a tip.
I grabbed $5.00 and rushed to give it to her.
"Sorry it isn't more. I'm kind of low on money." I said handing it to her.
"No problem. Thank you. Have a swell day ma'am!" She said walking away.
"You too!" I said shutting the door.
"Who was that?" Someone said behind me.
It was Laurent. He yawned and rubbed his sleepy looking face.
"Hotel worker is all." I said staring up at him and admiring how hot he looked with twist and just waking up combined.
"Oh. Okey." Laurent raised his as up in the air to stretch and I saw his v-line and a hint of his abs. I tried to not look but I did anyway. Laurent didn't notice so I was in the clear.
"Do you have to work today? Larry told me you work at a lil shop." Laurent asked me coming a little closer.
"No I don't work on Fridays or Saturdays." I said smiling a bit.
"Wanna have our date today then?" Lau asked me.
I nodded eagerly.
"Okey I go take a shower and get dressed then we'll go to your dorm and let you do the same."
I nodded.
Lau walked off with a cute smile on his face. I looked over to a sleeping Larry. I walked over to the edge of the bed and softly grabbed one of his twist. How is it possible that a man could be so damn beautiful?
Larry shifted in his sleep and sighed.
"Jay... No that's my cupcake don't eat it." Larry said. What the hell?!
"Cupcake? Really nigga? Wait he's dreaming about me?!" My face softened and I smiled.
I pecked his forehead and placed myself next to him on the bed till Lau was finished. Once I did he grabbed my waist and pulled me closely to him.
A blush was very apparent on my face.
He buried his head into the crook of my neck and started sleeping soundly again. This is so comfortable. Larry makes me feel that way. I don't know why. I feel comfortable with Lau too but not as much as I do with Larry. Maybe that'll change when we go on our date today.
All up in my thoughts I didn't hear Lau come out with nothing but a towel wrapped round his waist. I gazed in astonishment.
Laurent caught me staring and smirked then looked at Larry and I.
"Looks like you've become a victim of his sleep cuddles. It's why I don't sleep in a bed with that nigga anymore. His tall ass be cuddling me in my sleep. I wake up with that nigga laying all on top of me." Lau said dropping his towel. I gasped and covered my eyes. I only saw his ass but that was enough!
"I think it's cute he sleep cuddles." I said still covering my eyes.
"I kinda figured." It sounded like his voice was right next to me. I uncovered my eyes and there he was in all his sexy glory and swag like no one else besides his other half.
"You ready belle?" Lau asked me.
"Uh...." I said squirming a bit in Larry's grip on my waist.
Laurent stood in concentration then reached down and pinched his brother's ass. Larry jerked and let me go. I got up and stood on my feet.
"No sprinkles please." Larry muttered in his sleep. That nigga doesn't wake up for nothing!
"Okey Bebe let's go." Lau said.
"Shouldn't we let Larry know we're going?"
"I'll text him later." He said opening the door for me.
As time passes I get more and more nervous about our date. I hope it goes well.

Sorry it took me so long. ;-; I was gonna write last night but I stayed up till 4:00am on Imvu with LilBourgeois26 lmao. So blame her.
~Ty