Getting to know Laurent (Part 2)

Author's note: Oki from now on I'm gonna not put the pov simply because it'll mostly be in Jay's pov so if the pov is switched I will put it then. But just know it's Jay's pov. :D

"You wanna watch tv Jay?" Laurent asked me holding up the fancy remote control.
"Sure." I said reaching out to grab the remote. Laurent jerked it away from me making me glare.
I reached farther and still he moved it farther as well. This nigga really wanna play with me.
I pointed to the window that was on our far right.
"Omg what's that?!"
"What?" Laurent asked confused. With him distracted I quickly grabbed the remote and wiggled my arms around in victory.
Laurent smiled.
"Okey I fell for that one. But tell me Bebe... Are you ticklish?" Laurent asked coming close wiggling fingers.
"Uh... Hehe.. Of course not?"
Laurent had an evil grin then attacked my sides with his large manly long fingered juicy handed ass- woah there Jay chill.
I started giggling immediately.
"STOP!" I shouted giggling.
"Non!" He shouted back.
"I'll do anything you want if you stop!" I said my giggles becoming restless.
He stopped.
"I'll give you a kiss. ON THE CHEEK." I said making sure the last three words were known to him. He's so forward. Omg.
He nodded and I leaned over and pecked him on the cheek.
He smiled at me.
"Okay so Laurent. What do you do for a living?" I asked out of curiosity.
"I dance." He said simply.
"Oh... Could I see you dance?!" I asked excitedly. I don't know but I love watching people dance. I love to dance myself and watching other people and becoming inspired is something that's always been repetitive with me.
He got up and grabbed a black pill speaker from what I'm guessing is his bedside table.
He sat it down on a cocoa brown coffee table that was a few feet away from the bed. I got up and quickly grabbed a chair and sat a respectable distance away from where he was standing.
A song started playing and I immediately recognized it.
Aleise- ICU started playing. Laurent began to move as soon as the song came on. I watched him as the song played along. Holy shit he's like a jellyfish. No bones Bruh. He flowed so freely. To be honest the music was playing to HIS movements. Instead of the other way around. Holy shit he's amazing!!! It's like he's in his own world but still in touch with me. The song stopped and Laurent walked over to me with his face glistening slightly and got in my face. He lifted one hand and grabbed my chin softly.
"Did you like it belle?" He asked me sweetly.
I grabbed his hand from my face and squeezed it softly.
"I loved it." I said looking into his beautiful eyes that were full of desire.
After that touching moment we were back on the sofa.
"So... Like you say you dance... Where?"
"Anywhere and everywhere." He said.
"We actually performed with Beyoncé. We went on tour with her. Monster is cwazy." He said shaking his head and smiling.
My eyes widened.
"YOU WERE ON STAGE WITH QUEEN B.?!" I shouted hopping up from astonishment.
He nodded.
"We've worked with serval celebrities. Or just met them and we hang out every now and then. But now we dance with our crew, Criminalz Crew." He said grabbing my hand and making me sit down.
I gulped. Wow. Not what I expected.
"My brother and I love to dance." He said.
"Dancing is not a job to me. It's my life. It's fun. Never gets boring at all." He said with a meaningful look on his face.
Wow. I thought he was just a pervert but he's actually pretty deep.
"You take moi for a pervert?" He asked feigning hurt.
Oh fuck I said it out loud. Dammit Jay.
"It's okey I know you non mean it. I do come on strong don't I? But how can I help myself when I'm around such a beautiful woman?" He said smiling at me with his perfect white teeth. Hmm... I like learning about him. He seems so interesting and sweet. And he's smooth as fuck. I couldn't help but blush at his comment.

Hola my Katerinas! How's it kicking? Damn that was lame. Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I always appreciate feedback! Sorry for any errors! Please vote if you can! Thankies! ❤️

~Ty