They're Twins

Jay's pov

"Uh... Am I like being punked or some shit? Is this my mother's doing? It was because I didn't eat all that corn she cooked those times isn't it?! Corn is fucking disgusting! Corn melts your colon!" I shouted loudly causing attention to be put on me.
They both looked at eachother and frowned.
"Tu la connais?!" (You know her?!)
"Oui." The one with the smaller Afro said.
"I'm Larry." The one with the smaller fro said.
"I'm Laurent." The one with the large fro said.
"That still doesn't change the fact that I feel like I've been played." I said with a slight attitude.
"Non Bebe it wasn't like that." Larry said with truth lingering in his eyes
"Yeah my broder is right. We non mean for it to be this way. How about we make it up to you? Come hang out with us sometime?" Laurent asked me kindly. Ugh... I better say yes... It's not like my life is exciting so why not.
"Fine." I said sticking my tongue out at the both of them.
They both handed me their cell phones and I put my number in each in their phones. They both smiled at me simultaneously. What in the hell did I agree to?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jay's pov
"Okay girl so you mean to tell me you were macked on by two fine ass men not just fine ass men but twins as well?! Ooohhhhh girl you so luckyyyyyy." Angie said.
"Yeah eh whatever. What about you? And Trevor?" I asked curiously. He seemed like a nice guy so...
"Uh... See we got to his house and he wanted me to do anal. You know I ain't bout that booty busting wide open life. So I had to run before he made my anal walls nonexistent."
I went wide eyed before I started busting out laughing.
"That's hilarious."
I was about to say something else when my phone started ringing.
"You're gone and I gotta stay hi-" (Stay High by Hippie Sabotage) I answered my phone.
"Helllloooo."
"Hi belle."
Oh fuck me in the ass.
"Hehe... Hi...uhm. Larry?"
"Yeah it's me. Wanna come hang out with me-"
"US!!!!" I heard another voice interrupt. I laughed lightly.
"Ugh wanna come hang out with US tomorrow?" Larry asked.
"Sure. Just send me the deets." I said watching Angie make weird flapping movements with her arms with a big smile on her face.
"Okey belle bye."
"Bye."
"YOU ARE GOING TO HANG OUT WITH THEM TOMORROW AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" Angie said in a squeaky voice.
"I'm sorry geez."
"We have to go shopping. Can't have my bestie looking crusty for a threesome." Angie said getting up quickly and grabbing both of our purses.
"THREESOME?! It's not even like that omg!!!" I said offended. Even though I have to admit... I wouldn't say no if they were willing.
"Anyhow! Shopping time leggo!" She screeched grabbing my hand and shooting us out of my dorm-room.
Can't I just study...? Finals are in 2 weeks... I need to study! But this banshee won't stop with her madness!