Getting to know Larry (Part 2)

An hour later I was in Larry's black SUV passenger seat wondering what would come with us being alone together.
I looked over at him in wonder. His jawline is so perfect and strong looking. Makes me want to lick it. WHAT NO! Dammit Jay you're the real pervert!
I looked at him hand that had tons of rings on it. Someone is fashionable. I wonder why he wears so many. He has a lot of bracelets too... Hmm... I'll ask him about it one day.
"Jay Bebe we're here." Larry said waving a hand in front of my face. I looked around at our environment. The beach. Why are we here?
"We're gonna have a picnic." He said getting out and rushing over to my door to open it for me.
"Thanks. I love picnics!"
"I know." He said smirking.
"I didn't tell you... How'd you know that...?! Om are you really gonna kidnap me omfg help help!!!!" I said running away from Larry. Larry rushed over and wrapped his strong arms around my tiny waist and picked me up carrying me back over to his car.
I blushed immediately at the contact he made with me.
He gently set me down on the ground and pushed me up against his car and held his hands on either side of my head to keep me trapped.
"Can I explain myself?" He asked with a slight husky tone which made me melt.
I nodded curiously.
"I called your friend and I kind of asked her questions about you and what you like to do so yea..." He said looking to the side biting his lip.
I wrapped my arms around his neck after pecking him on the cheek.
He hugged my waist tightly. I leaned back us still holding each other. Next thing I know he was leaning in and so was I. Our lips connected and as soon as they did I went ballistic. He let a hand slip down and squeeze my ass gently. I hopped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held onto my thighs. I moaned slightly at the extremely close contact and broke away when I heard a loud gasp.
"You filthy young people there's children out here!" An older Puerto Rican woman said taking two small kids away quickly and angrily.
I blushed in embarrassment and Larry put me down.
I coughed awkwardly.
"So... How about that picnic?" I asked Larry avoiding his lustful stare.
"Yeah belle." He said his voice even more husky than before.
I squeaked inside my head while he grabbed the brown picnic basket and large grey blanket.
Larry reached his hand out and I walked to him put my hand in his. His hand is so big, warm, and comforting. I love it. Larry smiled at me while we walked a little near shore. We stopped and he began to set up everything.
He Kaye's the large blanket down first and sat the picnic basket to the side of it. He sat down and I followed his movements.
"So what are we eating?" I asked him rubbing my hands together excitedly.
"Turkey Cuban sandwiches, carrots and strawberries and chocolate. Romantic huh?" He said wiggling his eyebrows and pulling everything out for display.
He pulled out a giant jug of tea and I freaked out and grabbed it cradling it closely to me.
"Shh Oki mommy's here." I said petting the jug of sweet tea..
"Wow Angela said you loved sweet tea but she didn't say you did that much." Larry chuckled lightly.
I loosened my hold on the tea and giggled nervously.
"Yeah... I do love my tea!"
Larry grabbed two clear cups out of the basket and sat them down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So he ended up dropping his ring then he got offstage to get it?!" I said laughing.
"Yup. I was like brudda what you doing. That nigga just hopped right off stage." Larry said grinning.
We've been out here for so long it's almost sundown. Even though we've been out here for hours it doesn't seem like it. It's been a breeze talking to Larry. He's so sweet and funny and sexy as hell. Am I dreaming?
"Belle, you ready to go?" Larry asked me. I nodded my head smiling. I learned a lot about him. He asked me to do his twist earlier. I'll do it for him. I can't to play in his fro!!!

This part is obviously longer! I hope you enjoy it! XD

~Ty