Operation: Get Jay (Part 1)

Here I am sitting with Laurent. Except he's in between my legs. NOT LIKE THAT. He got jealous and he started moping and pouting when I was doing Larry's twist so I said I'd do his too.
They're looking pretty good so far. I just have one section left. I know they're twins but it's amazing how equally soft their hair is.
Laurent shifted a little resting his arms on my thighs. I rolled my eyes and kept at doing his hair. It's so long. Omg so cute.
"Jay did you have fun the other day?" Larry asked me suddenly.
I blushed a little.
"Yeah it was lots of fun." I said.
"Fun what? What y'all talkin bout bro?" Laurent asked Larry with a hint of annoyance in his voice.
"Me and Jay went on a date." He said casually taking a seat next to me on the sofa of their hotel room.
Laurent sucked his teeth and started grumbling under his breath angrily.
I cooed at him and leaned down to wrap my arms around his neck from behind.
I rubbed my face against his twist that I was now finished with.
I looked to Larry and saw him with a stank face.
I want to tell Laurent that I'll go on a date with him but I don't wanna seem like a damn dirty hoe! They'll hate me!
"Laurent we can hang out if you want... Alone?" I asked him with my arms still around him.
"Alright. But it's gonna be a date!" He shouted standing up and taking me up with him. He reached behind and grabbed my thighs then started walking around giving me a piggyback ride.
"And to think I couldn't get any taller." I said giggling.
"Laurent can I talk to you for a second?" Larry asked his brother.
Laurent sat me down gently and walked outside with his brother.
"We'll be right back belle." They both said simultaneously. I nodded curiously. Once the door shut I tip toed over to try and eavesdrop.
"que faites-vous ?! i aime vraiment cette fille Laurent !" (What are you doing?! I really like this girl Laurent!)
Fuck they're speaking in French. If only my mother would've let me take French instead of Spanish! I pressed my ear up against the door to continue listening.
"i aime vraiment elle aussi!" (I really like her too!)Laurent said angrily. Oh my looks like they're having an argument. I wonder what it's about. Maybe Laurent is wearing his twin's clothes again. Larry told me all about it on our date. Hehe...
"reculer Laurent , elle est à moi !" (Back off Laurent she's mine!" Larry said with a slight growl.
"Vous ne savez même pas si elle vous aime ou pas!" (You don't even know if she likes you or not!) Laurent growled back.
"Beaux . Nous allons laisser décider . Deal?" (Fine we'll let her decide. Deal?) Larry said sounding a little defeated. Wow they sound so hot speaking French... I was too lost in my weird ass thoughts I didn't hear Laurent say
"Deal."
The door I was leaning on to snoop was opened all of a sudden opened and I fell but was quickly caught by a pair of large hands that belonged to Laurent.
He raised an eyebrow at me.
"Were you eavesdrop?" He asked me.
"It's eavesdropping you dummy." Larry said smacking his brother upside the back of his head.
Laurent stuck his tongue out at him then looked down at me after I straightened my posture.
"Hehe... No... I was uhm... Getting inspiration for my new mixtape... Doors are all the rage these days. So you put your ear against it and you automatically spit BARS!" I said quickly but then realizing how stupid I sounded.
"Uhhh okey belle spit some bars." Laurent said smirking. Larry smirked and sat down on one of the two beds in the hotel room. Laurent sat down as well. Oh fuck fuck fuck. I just quickly spat out some bullshit lyrics.
"Uhhh... Pizza is like pleaszuh I really really really need ya! Doors are my motherfucking inspiration I lay down these hoes with these slicked down edges. You don't know me like that I run through the six with my woes because I got it like that. I floss everyday thug life on the track and if you don't floss please don't holla back." I spat out quickly. Wow that was shitty.
Larry and Laurent gave eachother a look. Then they both started clapping.
"When you mixtape come out Bebe?" Larry said beginning to laugh a little.
"It drops in 2015 August 16th my nigga." I said laughing and laying myself across both of their laps.
"I'm just gonna rest here." I said closing my eyes letting myself fall asleep.
"She's such a liar Larry."
"I know bro. I know. Her rap is still better than Iggy's though."

lmfao tbh idk wtf this chapter was. XD
Comment your favorite line of Jay's rap if you like.

~Ty