Getting to Know Larry (Part 1)

This is dedicated to LesTwinsBoo for influencing, motivating, and encouraging me to finally update lmfao. ;-; Ily boo. Btw please go read her stories if you haven't if you have please tune in on her updates/new work. She's a brilliant writer! C:

Go to work by Hippie Sabotage woke up me up. Perfect song, I know. I groaned and grabbed my phone and turned it off.
Ugh... Work. I work at a coffee shop around the corner of my campus. It's called literally 'Coffee shop'. I asked my manager why he named it that he told me it was because he was a simple old boring man. Which is true but oh well.
I yawned sitting up. Time to get ready.
I took a quick shower. Once I got out I dried my hair with a cotten T-Shirt and began to fix my hair I had just co-washed in the shower. I put some oil, and conditioner in it and put it up in a messy bun. I soon put my work clothes on which was a black dress that stopped just above my knees. I put on all black converse and grabbed my keys and phone and made my way out. I checked my phone quickly and the time said 7:00am. I had to be at work at 7:30. I can go get breakfast then.
I'll go to Starbucks. Even though their coffee taste like shit it keeps me awake.
I hopped inside my old red Chevy that's bound to break down on me anyday and made my way to Starbucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been at work for about five hours and I'm so ready to leave. I need to have some fun. Sounds weird coming from a nerd like me but I need to release stress. My finals are tomorrow and I just need a little fun. In plus I can't get Larry and Laurent out of my head for anything! Getting to know Laurent as more than just a damn pervert was fun and Larry got me that cute stuffed animal. He is so sweet.
I really want to sit and talk to Larry though...
"Yo... Can I get a coffee. Black. No cream or sugar." I heard a familiar voice say and I immediately looked up.
There Larry was smiling quite adorably.
"Hi Larry. You sure that's what you want?" I asked him looking up and down at his sexy 6'4 frame.
"Yes belle, unless I can take you with me instead?" He said smoothly proving his elbows against the red counter.
I cheesed lightly and blushed.
"I have to work silly. I get off in another hour." I said.
"I'll wait. Then I'm gonna take you out." He said plopping himself down at a table near the ordering counter.
I quickly poured him a cup of pure bitterness and gave it to him. I smiled then turned around to walk back.
I heard a wolf whistle and rolled my eyes. Damn is he a pervert too?

Sorry if the way I wrote it is shitty I'm just unfocused because I'm so excited for Les Twins my baby boos! XD

~Ty