Conflict

"HEY OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR. I BROUGHT FOOD FOR YOU JAY." I heard someone scream from outside my door.
What in the damn dirty hell?
I tried to get up but Larry had his big ass long ass arm around my waist.
I turned a little and placed my hand down and grabbed his man parts.
He jolted awake so fast he almost fell off my bed. I started laughing as I got up to go answer the door for whatever maniac.
I opened the door cautiously. It was just Laurent.
He had his hair half up into a ponytail and half down.
"Why were you beating my door down?" I asked Laurent letting him in and shutting and locking my door.
"I brought foods. By the way, have you speak to my broder?" He asked sitting the bag of McDonald's down on my table.
"Bebe... What happened?" A shirtless Larry said walking in rubbing his eyes.
Laurent looked back and forth between Larry and I. I had on Larry's shirt with just my panties and Larry was shirtless. Oh fuck.
"BRO?!" Laurent asked with a confused look seeming to process realization of something. I felt a pang in my heart at his hurt face. His hurt quickly turned to  seething anger. He turned towards Larry who was now wide awake.
"bro ... as-tu baises ?!(Did you fuck her?!)"Laurent asked looking between us again.
"No. Unlike you I have respect for Jay to wait." Larry responded to Laurent in English.
"parler en français larry !"(speak French Larry!) Laurent shouted looking at me with a worried look now.
"Non. Say what you have to say in English Laurent. We settle this now. Jay tell Laurent what happened." Larry said grabbing my hand softly.
I stood there with a blank face... What the hell...? I don't know if I can tell him... That was large commitment Larry gave to me last night. I don't want to break Laurent's heart.
"We had a fun night. We watched movies but we didn't have sex Lau." I said defeated. Larry took his hand out of mine shaking his head.
"Jay... You gonna play me like dat? I thought you were different." He said.
"You know what. Let's settle this. Jay. Who do you choose? My broder or me?" Laurent asked me with a face of frustration while Larry just looked slightly pissed.
How is it that I'm always on thin ice with people? Laurent and I shared our bodies with eachother... But Larry gave me this beautiful promise ring. I looked at the beautiful ring on my finger and sighed. I was about to open my mouth to talk but Lau interrupted me.
"What's dat?" Laurent asked me.
"Promise ring. Larry gave it to me last night." I said quietly.
Laurent scoffed.
"I'm out of here." He said about to leave.
"Me too." Larry said walking over to my bed to gather his things.
That is what made me break down.
Ragged breathing turned into violent hyperventilation in a matter of seconds. I fell to my knees grabbing my head trying to calm myself down. Tears were forming in my eyes.
"I-I only just met you two. If anyone is playing m-me it's y'all. Why did you both have to pursue me? Thanks to the both of you my emotions are all over the place." I sobbed pitifully not noticing them both at my sides trying to comfort me.
I looked at them back and forth my breathing becoming regular again.
But suddenly flashbacks exploded in my head like bombs and all I could see was pitch blackness.

Mmm so... There's one more chapter left... I feel like I did such a as jining this story... I feel like everything I write transitions too fast... Idk... There will be a second book though. I wanted more chapters in this book but oh well.
Btw I have a new story called How Did I Get Here? I hope y'all will check it out!
~Ty