Operation: Get Jay (part 3)

Here Laurent and I are. On our date that is actually going quite well. He is being a gentleman for a change.
Laurent looked over at me while taking a sip of his drink.
I blushed.
"What are ya looking at?"
"A very beautiful young woman." He said flicking his tongue over his upper lip.
I blushed and was thankfully saved by the waitress FINALLY bringing our food.
"Here you go. If you need anything else don't be afraid to call me over. And I mean ANYTHING." She emphasized the last sentence and giving Laurent a "sexy" look that wasn't even sexy. Bitch looks like she got a cactus shoved up her ass.
I rolled my eyes and got up from the table I pushed Laurent back against the chair booth and sat right in his lap.
"We don't need anything. Right baby?" I asked Laurent without taking my eyes off the skank ass waitress.
"That's right Bebe." Laurent said wrapping his arms around my waist tightly.
She snarled at me and stomped away.
I smirked and went to get up but Laurent just gripped tighter.
"Lau I have to eat you silly bean."
He sighed and let me go but not before thrusting his hips up into me purposefully. I blushed and hopped off his lap.
My dress isn't even tight and I can still feel everything!!! (Authors note: lmao y'all got the hint? lil beast is brewing.)
I sat down. Laurent was smirking at me.
"Lau Bebe? You give me a nickname?" He asked grabbing his fork and continuing to eat his very tasty looking pasta dish.
I nodded slurping a noodle into my mouth. I don't give a shit if it's not lady like I don't play when it comes to noodle dishes.
I have basically the same thing as Laurent just a different sauce.
"Bebe I never asked you, what do you want to be?"
"Umm... To be honest I've never actually thought of that so I'm just doing business major... Maybe a lawyer? I'd be a great one... Do you think so?" I asked him curiously.
"Oui belle you so fiesty." Lau said winking at me.
I'd smack him across the face if he didn't look so hot right now.
"You ready to go?" He asked me just finishing his meal.
I nodded my head cheesing goofily.
We paid and walked out. As we were walking out he grabbed my hand. AGHH it's so warm. And large. I wonder what else is large. WHAT?! Oki I need to put myself in a cage.
I was so in my thoughts as usual I didn't notice Laurent had kindly opened the passenger door to his car for me. I got in smiling and saying thank you. He was still holding my hand so he brought it up to his lips and kissed it ever so softly.
He's gonna make smoke come out of my ears if he doesn't stop.
He smirked and shut my door.
He in the driver's seat and got all settled in and what not.
As he was driving me back to my dorm room he put it upon himself to put his hand on my thigh. I froze a little and looked down at his hand.
Hmm. I boldly sat my hand on his thigh. He wiggled in his seat a little and tried to focus on the road.
This is how the whole car ride went. We had finally made it to my dorm room and I offered for him to come in.
As we get in I lock the door because one time I forgot and there was a damn cat sleeping on my head and some weirdo sleeping next to me. It was a homeless woman... She somehow got into the building. I just escorted her out but kept the kitten. That was a few months ago. I actually still have it. I named it Snowpuff. Snowpuff is staying with Ange right now until I can keep steadiness. I want to get an apartment instead of a dorm.
That'll be a while though.
I took off my heels and took my hair out of the high bun I had it in. I laid down on my bed and exhaled deeply.
I sat up and reached my hand out towards Lau's hair. It's so beautiful!!! And long!! I grabbed a few of his twists and twirled them around on my fingers. I'm surprised I did so well. I haven't done them in a while. My auntie on my dad's side showed me how when I was younger.
"You like my hair mon Cherie?"
"Of course silly!"
"Well I like everything about you belle." Laurent said scooting closer making me let go of his twist.
"Oh really?" I said scooting away slightly.
I can't let this fine as nigga seduce me.
Too late because his lips were pressed up against mine in a matter of seconds. I accidentally moaned from the forcefulness of his lips and kissed him back just as forcefully.
He pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me.
He shoved his hand up my shirt and grabbed one of my breast massaging it tenderly. I would tell you the details. But let's just say Laurent turned me out that night.

^•^ mm ELLO! Sorry for any errors!
~Ty