Getting to know Laurent (part 1)

Jay's pov

Here I am. Sitting between two hot twins. Wow Jay. Ain't this something?
We're currently sitting on a bed. Larry on my right. Laurent on my left. They are both also staring at me. I cough awkwardly with a blush on my face.
"So..." I said awkwardly.
Larry was about to talk to me but his phone rang. He took it out of his pocket and looked at the caller.
"Damn bro ...Jay I'll be right back." He said getting up and walking out of the hotel room.
I looked to Laurent who smirked and moved closer to me. I gulped.
"Heh heh... Uhhhh."
"What's wrong belle? Cat got your tongue?" He asked me still smirking.
I quickly thought of something.
"Howmanybrothersabdaistersdoyouhave?!" I asked quickly to distract him. Which didn't work might I add.
He leaned down a little going straight for my lips.
I leaned back as Laurent leaned forward and yelped when I leaned too far and fell on my ass. Laurent laughed at me. As he was laughing Larry walked in and hurriedly walked over to me helping me up.
"Damn Jay you okey? What you do to her bro?" Larry asked with an annoyed look after helping me up.
Laurent smirked and got up.
"I no do anything."
Larry looked to me and raised his eyebrow.
"I'm fine. I'm just a klutz." I said with a nervous laugh looking to the side and making an angry face. They both gave me questioning looks. I smiled awkwardly.
"Bro I gotta go somewhere right quick. Stay here with Jay. ne vous avisez pas de tout essayer Laurent . (Don't you dare try anything Laurent.) " Larry said. The fuck did he say. Omg what if they're gonna kidnap me I'm much too young! In plus I have to take my exams! Wait what?! Really Jay you're worried about exams when too sexy twins are gonna kidnap you?! Well I kinda wouldn't mind... I mea-
"Belle!" They both said simultaneously.
"Huh what kidnap sexy twins what?" I said looking around confused. Once I realized what I said out loud I slapped my hand over my mouth.
They both smirked at me. Larry kissed me on my cheek and left out of the door. Laurent smiled and grabbed my hand softly dragging me along to the creme sofa that was placed a few feet away from a large flat screen tv.
I sat there a little speechless. Then I looked to Laurent who had another damn smirk on his sexy ass face! This sucks balls.

Sorry for not updating for so long! I'll try to start updating at least 3 times a week!

~Ty