burning creature

"fera, y/n I hope you two are prepared" "yes" "of course we're prepared"

They stood on each other's side holding their weapons, fera presses a button as her hammer changes into a circular scythe.

"Woah!" "Wait your weapon does that!?" "I didn't know it could do that until I pressed a button" "aw what no fair I don't have a button on mine!" "Theres no time for the bickering right now because look we have other opponents over there".

He points to the other side where a trio of people dressed in different clothing it looks to be assassin's outfit but more different.

"Welcome all to the ultimatum dimensional summoners arena you have all been chosen to be summoned here until only one is crowned victorious!! Many have fought before and left with quite a bit of scars..but I also have believed this event will be the best one yet!!"

Cheering and hollering can be heard around the dome alongside the music playing. Fera suddenly steps closer as fear is written on her face.

"In the corner we have Royal blooded fighters, princess y/n Vala Teri, prince Ries Lan Carrillo, and Fera Phoenix....in the other corner we have three powerful titan killing machines... Mikasa Yeager, Erin Yeager and Levi Ackerman!!!! The one and only Erin Yeager is a titan himself let's hear it for our special opponents for the red hour....but I must also add, the lights will only be shown on specific spot with treasure u der the beast thats risen from the depths of hell itself i give you THE THREE HEADED BURNING EMBER LORD CENTAR"

The crowd cheers even more, y/n Ries and Fera couldn't believe their ears. A three headed burning ember lord centar..from the depths of hell?. 

"What now y/n?.." "I think what needs to be done is that were being put in the same dome as one of the titans of our opponents" "this could be a long fight to battle with out opponents because look they are drawing their swords"

Shit..was all she could say mentally, the loud ringing echoes signifying the battle has begun and all the lights go out except for the treasure where the beast is at guarding it.  Fera's ears prick to the side as she hears lines and grapple hooks launching them. 

They start running in different directions.

"We split and come back in one piece you girls got that!!!" "On it!!"

They say in unison, y/n Vala Teri uses her royal black fairy wings to take flight in time as Eren Yeager uses this opportunity to transform into his titan form nearly getting her.  But she uses her powers to stop it her fist glowing with blue light shining so bright that the entire arena can see this.

He swings down at full force causing the small amount of steam to follow with, she quickly dodges his attack and flies straight for his face he opens his mouth. Her body was quick enough to go around his head. She smirks using her power to shoot electric balls at him.

He yells so loudly as she covers her ears quickly, fera was using her powers of flame as she too started fighting Mikasa Yeager.  As for ries all was to silent until some sparks and flashes of his movement catches the attention of y/n Vala Teri.

Distracted by this her body gets sent flying to the ground which resulted in her wing getting broken, ries sees this as he yells in his war scream.  She rolls a few times but gets back up on her feet and runs at Eren Yeager again her spear glowing with her power. 

"Haaahh!!!!!!"

She summons the typhoon hurricane knocking him back several feet as he stumbles and blocks his face but continues to glare.  Fera and Mikasa were going at it full force causing sparks and flashes even more to fly every where.  Ries uses his one kick to send Levi Ackerman flying backwards into Mikasa as they fell and tumbled over each other. 

He rushes over as well to help out his future wife linking his arms over hers using the god of sea to create purple glowing chains to rise but apparently the three headed burning ember lord centar uses lava balls and tremors to stun the rest as well. 

"Fera!! Are you okay!!!" "Yes keep fighting the Titan we can get to three headed beast before the timer goes out!!!"

She shouts in return as she then dodges Mikasa and Levi together as they start fighting her at once.  Y/n uses her strong air force to push eren Yeager back again alongside the three headed beast as it sends another one of its attacks.  Her wings go back inside her back as she starts running using her thigh strength to jump high off the ground licking her legs around Levi's head and swings her hips sending his body crashing onto the terrain.  He drops his sword as well, giving Fera a nod she attacks Mikasa still.

Ries is busy keeping the titan form of Eren busy as he uses his weapon to cut his ankles and wrapping them around them both.  Giving it a pull he starts to stumble and fall yelling before his body collides with the ash filled ground.  Steam rises in the air he slowly pushes up one eyeball hanging out with his face all destroyed as it slowly regenerated. 

He looks over at the girls and his allies, he growls in anger grabbing a boulder.

"Watch out"

Y/n I fera look over at the direction of Eren Yeager some of the lights are flickering now.  She quickly covers her eyes because it started to hurt.  Fera started getting worried about her well being.  Levi Ackerman pushes her off as she tumbles to the ground.

Mikasa sees this and furrows her brows, she shouts as loud as she can.

"Eren!!! Don't throw it!!!" "Eren Yeager!!!!"

She uses her lines and grapple hook to get over to him as quick as possible.  But it's too late he throws it towards them Levi Ackerman quickly pushes fera out of the way as he braces his end of it weren't for y/n using her crystal pillars in the shape of a giant hand catching it with movement of the giant hand.  Levi was frozen in shock but starts running over to Eren Yeager who starts running towards them. 

Red lights are flickering here and there y/n gets up and glares at Eren Yeager, getting onto her large crystal hand Fera uses her magic spell as well to make giant fire and sea dragon as she rode on her fire dragon the crystal hand forms into something different as they begin moving at fast speed.  Ries joining them as he grabs the foot of the crystal beast  where y/n is standing on the shoulder using her electric powers on the spear to shoot at Eren Yeager. 

One of the electric balls hits his eye as he shrieks loudly, steam emits off of him again as Mikasa uses her blade to cut him out.  Levi grabs him as they were Ziplining to another area just in time as his body gets torn to pieces.  Levi places him down appears behind y/n, she turns around as they begin to fight with their weapons.