shaun

How can she get out of this stuff there has to be a way, and there's not even a chance she had to be reaped from the arena and for what exactly. She just hopes that it doesn't involve ries wanting to marry her still.

'this damn guard is getting on my nerves already I swear to Aphrodite'

Glaring at it the caved in guard with those glowing eyes eyes she starts thinking.  Staring back to the echo on the glass it's as if it were listening intently for any sounds. Looking back down at her palm she created small little amount of light. Which catches it's attention low dry screeching sound comes from it.

"The fuck ...?"

Was all she could say, the echo screeches a bit louder by her voice eyes glowing red scraping it's boney talons on the glass.  As if trying to get in, she falls quiet, so does the echo.

'so it's attracted to light and sound...there's a pointer what if fera has figured this out before all of this Chaos'

The door opens again zephyrus comes back for a minute, he doesn't smirk like before only to stare at the creatures eyes in bitter cold. A look of a merciless bastard at that.

"So it seems the echo has heard your damn voice and seen the light you created, tsk but no matter it won't be long until someone important does die" "as if you damn cold hearted bitch" "heh such words like that is so foul from your cute little mouth princess perhaps i can stuff it with a needle or sew those lips, but like I said it wont be long until someone dies well....in a minute from now" "you wouldn't... Even dare, I thought I said to not hurt them"

He still doesn't smirk at her response only his face grows darker as his white hair covers his pale skin.

"That is correct but rules are rules infact I can always just.....throw you in there in this blood bath-" "kill them, execute those filthy fairies!!! Make them pay" "sinner" "liar!" "Flying insected pest!" "Rip their wings off make them pay!!"

He looks at the crowd roaring in excitement as he then grins again, scoffing at the comments.

"Like I was saying I can always throw you in the blood bath and watch you weak little body turn to food for my creatures..." "What" "oh you didn't know that did you well now you will" "so your going to just kill and kill and kill anyone that you please?..." "Pretty much after all I was a god of destruction and death...before I got casted out" "I don't give a damn if you used to be a god but these are innocent lives damnit!!" "Ah that is true but I could care less about them after all I have one big surprise for the entire arena when the time comes"

The echo screeches in pain when light hits its webbed wings and body, snapping its neck towards the direction it comes from, y/n watches in horror to see her brother Shaun holding the gun with his face covered in blood and sweat mixed with cuts on his body.

Her heart rate rising at the sight, slowly sitting up the black vines still have a hold on her body.  She tries to say something but no words comes out. This can't be it, her brother can't die, he has a life to live, but she seen the look of loss is evident in his eyes.

"Shaun...no, don't you even think about dying now, Shaun!!! Shaun Vala Teri!!?!" "Oh such sweet dreams he had before his early death~" "don't you fucking think about it, I'll kill you right here" "I'd like to see you even try princess you can't even get out of this spot, now sit tight and watch the show now okay hehe"

Her insides burning with fury and fear mixing together, feeling the hot bubbles inside her stomach rising to a point of wanting to let her fury go. Shaun grins mischievously at the echo taunting it, even the opposite team sees this.

"Hey-"

Watching his mouth form a few words she begins to tear up in shock.

"I'll always love you until my dying breath little sister"...

He pulls the trigger in slow motion, with the other echoes coming straight for him in slow motion. Her heart attack a medium pace keeps beating, as she can hear it thumping in her ears.

That gentle smile he gives off, the one specific smile she would always remember since the day she was born she'd see her oldest brother Shaun smiling with genuine sweet gentleness. How could she forget, strong feelings take over her body as she watches him close his eyes slowly in time as he accepted his fate.

The echoes all come at him one by one, he sets the gun to overdrive just to explode. It was like he's sacrificing himself for the others to live. But why him, he was close to being the next heir in line to rule the kingdom of Aphrodite.

Memories of her brothers and her flash before her eyes with fera as well all smiling.  Just standing under large tree full of life with Sakura petals.  Gathered for a portrait in the family's heirloom hall.  She remembered how Shaun made her laugh on rainy days when she was scared or upset.

Always cheering her up he was the Greatest older brother she could ever have in her long life. Yet here he was accepting his fate, whirring and high pitch buzzing catches more of their attention.

Piling over his body one by one the echoes start ripping his body to pieces. More blood splattering around him, first it was dark until hight pitched noises echoes everywhere. White blinding rays grows brighter as the echoes were screeching in pain some trying to fly away from the source, scared now but it was too late.  Fera uses her spell to create shields on the ones that were fighting.  Strong heat and electric waves washing over the entire arena some of his body parts and the echoes splatter.

She stood there now watched her oldest brothers death before her very eyes, zephyrus uses this advantage to walk forward with intriguing look of shock and excitement in his red eyes. As he watches this go down.

Placing both palms over his mouth to hide his smile y/n looks over in ultimate hatred and fury. Pain overtaking her entire body feeling her heart shattered not caring about the black vines attached to her body.

"S-shaun...?.. Shaun" "hey it might not be safe" "Shaun!?..Shaun don't be joking Shaun!? Shaun!!" "Hey hey hey common it's not safe to be going over to him right now the explosion is still going give it a minute" "Shaun...Shaun Vala Teri!? Shaun!!!"

Fera's voice cracked as she watches in horror as well. The look of despair evident in her eyes, she stands there in place as the red winged opponent gelty held her from going to the area.

After the light dies down alongside the explosion the force fields dissipate, her legs unconsciously started moving.  The person who had a grip on her follows, this catches the others attention silence takes over.  She stood over the pile of remains and the echoes corpses shock filling her face.

"S-shaun...Shaun?..what did you do...this can't be...."

Her face heats up as she starts crying and falls to her knees followed by y/n from behind the glass cupping her face she to wept.  Ries Lan Carrillo stood behind the others grinning in a dark, slowly raising his gun he aims for Fera. Aizawa slowly turns around in shock, alongside dabi who glares.

"The fuck are you doing-" "no!, Look out!"

He shouts in slow motion, the trigger is pulled fera turns her body around freezing in place watching her life flash before her eyes.  But hawks instantly uses his feather to pull her fastly out of the way in time as shes slid across the rubble.  Ries grits his teeth in disgust.

"Damn you..."

Zephyrus stops grinning now as he watches. Using his spheres he speaks through them in his loud voice.

"Stop! For the fighter that almost killed his teammate that goes against the rules, you cannot kill your teammates in their despairing moment!"

The crowd shouts in anger