his touch

Picking her up and placing her body over his shoulder he carries her to the bed that she once woke up from.  Echoing noises from the creatures and the loud explosion caught his attention. 

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ripping her clothes off of her body he grins maliciously with lust and hunger showing his sharp teeth.  He'll enjoy every second of this..or so he thought

"Lord zephyrus the other players are waking up now.."

A woman dressed in a very short attractive outfit catches his attention instantly appearing In front of her body he cups her bottom gently with a smirk.

"Ah my beautiful girl Ren ..i hope the other three women are prepared for the special treat that's being used for them yes~"

She blushes as her nipples harden rubbing her panties roughly she mewls at his touch.  Looking back at the now naked princess laying helplessly on his red silk covered bed he travels his gaze to her pussy that's still soaked. 

He leads Ren to his bed as he lays her down on her back towering over her beautiful busty body, those thick thighs bounced by force.  Zephyrus looks up at the window watching the fight still happening. 

"Don't scream...ok"

He licks her earlobe hearing her warm soft moan.  Placing his finger on her lips he looks over at the half asleep naked fairy princess on his bed.

"I said not to scream" "i-im sorry lord zephyrus I couldn't h-"

She gasps in Bliss when his cocks tip enters her warm soaked walls gliding smoothly.  He grips the bed sheets tightly breathing softly against her neck watching the battle and the soon to be bride of that fish breathing gilled prince. 

Though perhaps he could have fun,

"Yes!!! First blood"

This catches his attention instantly with his temperature change and the excitement he's feeling already.  Slamming into her without warning he clamps her mouth shut roughly, using his magic as well teleporting her body next to him thrusting his fingers into her, his veins popping out.

Grabbing Ren by her neck he towers over watching his cock become sloppy now, her eyes rolling back as she blushes.  Gritting his teeth he gives her face a slap ravaging her without mercy.

.

.

.

.

.

The half sleeping princess squirms even more until squirting so much onto his sheets, a loud explosion echoes from outside the window to his arena. 

"Damnit..right when I'm getting close...well shit, let's go princess"

Zephyrus sighs in annoyance and teleports them back to the floating chairs watching the fight go down. What he didn't expect was fera causing a diversion for the echoes to attack, he narrows his red eyes at her just flying away.

'what!? That's impossible!!!! She created a diversion for my damn creatures!!'

Clicking his tongue and resting his head on the palm he takes the cup of red wine.  Zephyrus drinks it thinking deeply.

'she must have figured it out but I must also wonder why ries is not doing anything right now-'

Wait a damn minute, using his power to create the sphere he looks through it watching the fight between ries and Shaun.  Punch after punch, looking to the left he can see aizawa and dabi struggling to get up. 

More droplets of blood falling from them, soon changed the arena into another place.

"Shit!! Fera look out!!"

Hawks shouted in alarm, spikes of concrete, ice, and black metal sand shoots In every direction.  She dodges them in a hurry panicking.

Pointing her gun at one of them she pulls the trigger, watching it bounce off the ice shard and black metal sand heading straight for the echoes.

Y/n was stirring for a bit until she regains consciousness again, rubbing her eyes she looks out the window in horror. But he smirked again seeing her fully naked body.

"It's cold don't you think princess??" "What's going on out there what is happening...to-" "shh"

He appears in front of her so quickly as well as leaving her speechless.  Placing his finger on her lower lip he towers over her body.  Y/n quivers under his gaze and felt a cold breeze, looking down  her expression changes drastically into fear. 

"What did you-" "I didn't do a thing to your beautiful body princess though it wouldve been fun~ when you are in the collar and chained up looking so helpless and vulnerable"

He lowly talks in seductivness, her face slightly heats up but stops herself when another female enters the room.  Her outfit was disheveled. In her arms are new clothing it looks like the same color she wore before passing out.

"Who are-"

Zephyrus grips y/n's hip firmly as if hiding something, the woman walks up to them and bows showing her breasts. 

"Thank you Ren for bringing the clothing and the other item, you may be excused" "yes my Lord"

Ren hands him the clothing.  He takes it, withing seconds she's fully clothed again.