Stronger than the storm

Large sparks...weapons clanging harshly, y/n's eyes grew purple and black around her temples as she goes all out, Levi moves swiftly.

They yell in unison, the other two were also battling while keeping the three headed beast from attacking them. Levi uses his foot to kick y/n flips through the air as her back arches at a perfect angle as she easily dodged his attacks alongside the blade.  Once she lands she spins at such speed hitting his vital spots with her foot and fists. 

Switching from kick to dodging to jumping and flipping, her movements increasing with his as well. A tiny bit of lightning bolts shoots past the others.  Eren Yeager regains his focus as he sits up slowly grabbing his sword and runs over to y/n attacking her as well flipping again she lands on her palm ontop of the spear as her hip swings in speed with another swift movement sending them both crashing into the boulders. 

"Ries!! Fera!! Keep an eye out!!!"

She runs for the beast, huffing a tiny bit from the exhaustion.  But she kept going and going jumping off the ground her crystals appear under her forming the head of a fairy lord alongside the flaming balls appearing behind her electricity connects to every one of them as she starts sweating from the exhaustion.  Staring into the eyes of the beast it also glares at her.

Launching her attacks alongside the beast does the same.  A huge explosion echoes everywhere in the dome followed by a strong force sending them all crashing onto the ground but y/n hung onto her crystal beast of the fairy lord which protected her.  The beast is stumbling a tiny bit as it slowly falls to the ground fully unconscious from the force. The ground shakes, the other people are cheering in excitement from the epic battle. 

The shaking of the ground sends her falling off her crystal beast as it disappears into dust.  She faintly screams in alarm, Prince Ries runs over so quickly as he catches her again. Eren and Levi stumble out of the boulder shaking in defeat as they had blood coming off their forehead Mikasa has appeared next to them.  Fera Rushes over to the chest.

"Don't think this match is over just yet!!!!"

The ground shakes again everyone had fear and pure unexpected anxiety spiking as they all watched the beast slowly start changing forms. 

The chains have suddenly snapped off it's neck, the dome opens slowly to a different place that looks like an air type battlefield. Fera runs over to them in a hurry using her healing magic to heal her broken wing and restore her stamina.  Looking up in alarm Mikasa and the others were froze y/n pushes ries to the side as fera flew over to them, leaving y/n taking flight to the air battlefield in quick speed having the large beast trailing behind her using the lightning bolts to nearly destroy her but she quickly dodges them with swift movements. 

Shooting crystal shards at its eyes it roars in anger with some tears flying out of the corner of its eyes.  Using her sword skills and movements she cuts the face in different ways and spins her body diagonal heading down to it's tail.  Within a flash the parts of its body starts falling as it shoots another one of its fire blasts towards her she flies down at full speed.  It follows as well, she must've pissed it off big time.

"Watch out!!! Get out of the way!!!" "No way I got your back princess!!"

Ries and Fera join using their magic skills and movements to slice the beast as well as it moves it's eye to stare at them in hatred.  Slashing at them y/n uses her hurricane force to knock it onto the ground.  Fera spots the crystal on its forehead.

"Guy's!!!! It's only regenerating quickly just by the crystal!!!!" "We need someone to hold the beast in place so we can get the crystal out of its head-" "Eren Yeager!!!"

He turns to look at them in question. But it changes quickly when he realizes that he has to change into his titan form.  Biting his hand a flash of lightning appears as he transforms into his titan form. 

Running towards the beast he instantly gripped it's arms and legs holding it tightly as it shrieks.  Fera and y/n dive for the head and grab a hold of the crystal but it was slightly heavy, ries joins using his strength as well.  It slowly gets pulled out as the beast starts thrashing around. It's halfway out, with one finally tug it falls out and lands with a loud thud causing a cradle.  The beast stopped moving and became ashes now Eren Yeager let's go as he lays down in his titan form closing his eyes having steam emitting off him.

He comes out of it and lays there completely exhausted.

"Take the treasure we'll attend to Eren and make sure he's ok"

Fera looks at the male who's laying there passed out.  Walking forward she uses her healing magic to heal him Reis grabs the trophy off the pedestal.

"We have a victor!!!! Which means the opponents will not be in the next round but will be watching from the side lines!!!"