echoes!?

...she jumped by the sound of the voice.  A set of glowing red eyes appeared in the darkness staring at her.

"Who are you, where am I, I don't know how I got here!!" "I see you must be very confused and alarmed?" "Fera!!" "Calm down princess...I'm sure you are wanting answers yes?"

Her hands glow orange with flames as she stares at the person with red eyes, he stares right into her very soul. 

"I won't hurt you sweetheart...that I can promise you.." "dont call me sweetheart where's fera" "oh such spicy words cutie though you'll have to watch your tongue around me I just might swallow it"

Whoever the person was suddenly laughs. She shivers slightly but didmt let it show.

"Listen up here whoever you are you have to be the one who has summoned us aren't you not?" "Ah Smart as well with a sharp eye on that part, very nice to know princess" "just who the hell are you and where is fera!"

The strange person starts walking forward but their face hardly shows in the dim light they only wore a black mask to cover their face. 

"She's still in the arena though if you want to see hell break loose go ahead and watch from this very window on the seat claoe to mine" "I swear if you end up killing anyone I'll end you myself" "you'll be very surprised when you see someone else.."

What is that supposed to mean, he guides y/n Vala Teri into another room where there's a few plates of rich food, glasses of red wine, and a clear glass window large enough to look into the arena.  Furrowing her brows slightly she walks over to the other chair thats empty only inches away from the bigger chair. 

"What the fuck..." "Surprised are we?" "What are you up to exactly" "oh nothing in particular but you should take a seat and watch the show it will be to die for"

Hesitantly taking a seat on the chair she folds her arms looking through the glass and to her surprise she spots fera holding a gun, wait how did she get a gun.

"What's going on and why is fera holding a gun" "ah that's not any typical normal gun princess, you see it's a weapon used for echoes specifically" "hang on hang on wait wait echoes!?" "My you don't know yet we'll take a closer look up at the ceiling above the arena"

She gets up instantly and gets closer to the window looking up at the ceiling seeing glowing blue eyes of boney creatures with webbed wings and sacks of eggs.  Y/n squints her eyes until the strange person stepped up behind her planting his palms upon her hip.

"Instead of standing there gawking like a deer in headlights take a seat will you" "..."

Scoffing and taking her seat again she folds her arms, the room felt kinda warm yet cold at the same time.  Looking over to the strange person their attention is watching the fight that's about to begin.

"Look down there princess"

Taps her soft hand gently, flicking her gaze out the window their chairs float off the ground.  She grips the arms of her seat slightly as if she's not used to it.  He chuckles, and watches the battle.

Meanwhile fera looks at the others in confirmation as they begin to battle each other, dabi takes on prince Ries, aizawa fighting with prince Shaun Vala Teri, leaving hawks fighting in air with fera. 

"This is going to be a bit complicated for us don't you think?" "That I can agree on, though I must ask you if your single and such" "shut up I'm not going to be dating anyone besides I have someone in mind"

She looks over at Shaun and slightly blushes, hawks smirks at her reaction.

"Alright alright I'll leave you to your wet thoughts of your crush" "what!?"

She slightly yelled which caused the the creatures to hear it, mentally cursing hawks widens his eyes in alarm as they start shooting their laser beams from their mouths.  Dodging on time the others jump out of the way. 

Prince Shaun gets burnt by his opponent in seconds.  He was about to yelp in pain if it weren't for dabi covering his mouth. 

"Shut up..now"

He warns..

Back to y/n, she's watching closely thinking deeply.  A strange sweet aroma filling the air around them, feeling everything else turning warmer than usual she starts sweating.  The strange person dressed in dark clothing with a mask turns their head towards her.

His voice so distorted

"What's wrong princess" "everything feels so fuzzy"

She pants slightly as if fighting whatever has entered her blood stream.  Blinking a few times her vision looked wavy and blurry as the person next to her takes their mask off in the dimly lit room.  Her eyes were half lidded as the male leans over whispering into her ear.

"Perhaps you must be out of it princess"

Feeling his cold breath on her skin both nipples slightly harden under the fabric.

Zephyrus watches her reaction to his voice and touch, it was also the fragrance that he's immune to that lingers in the air.  Watching her head slowly falling onto his lap he unzips his pants allowing his length to spring out.

The special hour of the battle has begun, gently placing his palms on her body her lifts her legs up as he holds her gently in his arms.  His throbbing cock twitching next to her ass cheeks. 

Even after the announcement to the second battle he'll be sure to watch, moving the white fabric out of the way zephyrus places his dingers upon her clitoris.  Rubbing it slowly with her being out of it.

She softly makes gentle moans, going in circles his cold finger tips are met with her warm wet skin feeling her legs tremble under touch.  His tail then pops out, it's round tip tracing her clits nub.  More of her juices trinkle from her folds, his tongue splitting into two long dripping sections.  He leans over her body whilst keeping his eyes on the fight, licking her pussy lips slowly. 

She whines softly even more as her hip grinds, he holds her down licking even more until one digit of his finger inserts.  Gently pumping it he starts kissing her clit running his tongue around her clit. 

Zephyrus enjoying her temperature change, watching as well flicking his tongues on her clit her hip jerks with more juices coming out soaking his lap, groaning deeply against her body he instantly gripped her tight.  Pulling his tip close to her hole his fingers moved quicker with slight thrust preparing it for his cock. 

Curling his fingers she lightly squeaks though she'll be getting married soon the tall male that's eager to get her hand in marriage. 

"Your temperature is getting hotter princess are you enjoying this"

He hisses In Her ear black cum dribbles from his tip, groaning in discomfort and lust zephyrus was about to ravage her pussy if it weren't for the light bouncing off the window. 

Placing her pussy on his throbbing hot bulky vein popping cock he moves her hip against his, moaning into her ear.  She does the same as her clit twitches as if wanting his cock inside her.

"You want it so bad don't you darling" "y-yes" "don't you darling...if you want it you will get it"