no Mercy

"you can attack with your weak pathetic body princess I can assure you I'm stronger than you think" "you don't know me...prince ries I...won't let you kill anyone in my kingdom" "well i can lay it down for you the other kingdoms would love to see me take your head home as a prize now that you declined my offer, i was going to spare you but guess not"

They both walk to the center of the arena fera has fire in both of her palms, he slams his palm against his fist with the same grin. Dust slowly circulating around them, the fury, coldness, a raging desire to rip him to pieces for almost killing her best friend.

"I will never be your wife.....nor will i even allow you to take my head as trophy, and you think the other kingdoms are going to agree..."

He laughs at this like it's entertaining to him, zephyrus uses his magic to allow the other dimensions and the other gods to see this even the other kingdoms in her realm are watching in silence.  Their faces are all watching through the spheres and the screens floating.

Her brothers were completely betrayed by Prince Ries's behavior even Ries's brothers are not happy.

"Alright sweetheart, I'll take your head and keep it for myself" "I'll like to see you try prince ries"

They instantly vanish in thin air and reappearing from above the rubble.  Y/n moves involuntarily the speed and strength from them both.

Fera shoots her fire balls at ries who instantly went for her and uses his foot to send her body flying across the arena. She crashes into the concrete from his strength.

"Fera...you damn freak!!! I'll kill you!!!" "Yes that's what I want from you!!! Come at me babe!!"

you damn freak!!! I'll kill you!!!" "Yes that's what I want from you!!! Come at me babe!!"

Her rage is now spurting from her body. Just pure black mist and smoke spreading massively around her slowly rising to the height of where the audience are watching in anticipation.

"I show you no MERCY ries, I will kill you if it's the last thing I do"

He grins from The ground and waits for her next move, her voice distorted now, but those red glowing eyes burn with ultimate hate and rage.

From her realm, all of the kingdoms are now worried, what was happening to princess y/n. She was never like this throughout her life. Yet for some reason it was like she snapped.

From the woods of the mystic timbers stood her 8th brother Jacki he combs his long hair back as he watches his youngest sibling battle against her fiance.

"Whats gotten into you y/n .... You were never like this I wonder why you stopped everything as a princess to battle in such a powerful arena..."

He looks through the crystal and sees Fera as well but it also caught his attention to see his brothers pile of flesh and other creatures flesh laying in chunks, bones, and burnt flesh as well.  It seems his brother has sacrificed himself.

Back to the girl.

Ries and y/n start battling each other, he uses his magic to toss her around like a toy breaking the concrete, she doesn't stop as well. Slowly rising from the rubble he stood still watching her.

"Common sweetheart just stay down like a good girl that your supposed to be" "shut it ries" "hn what's that you said 'yes'??" "Hah your so delusional it sounds like filthy rotten fish breath coming out of your mouth!"

He grew angry with her comment

"Watch your pretty face and that whore mouth of your-" "what did you say about my bestie..."

Fera appears behind him her eyes glowing orange with yellow slits, he slowly turns his head not blinking and stares at her before smirking.

"Oh I'm sure you heard me right small child, but I'm sure your parents already know how much a burden you are in the family so why don't you just...take a nap!!"

He hits her square in the throat, fera is sent crashing into piles of rubble with some of the pole now sticking out of her leg.  She hits her ankle on it, y/n slashes at him with her same top speed, ries does the same.

"Sweetheart your only making this ruckus by your weak emotions! Back down while you have the chance" "as if rotten fish" "stop calling me rotten fish, you fucking whore of a royal blood!!! Your so pathetic like your brother and friend-"

He kicks her in the ribs as she falls to the ground, ries appears in front of her body and picks her up by the neck she grips his wrists and glares in her rage mode. He smirks again but instantly slams her body into the ground repeatedly. Blood covering her vision, one fist at a time he plummets her face with every hit.

Surely she has something up her sleeve she always does, grinning with crimson blood on her teeth y/n lifts her hand slowly.  He doesn't notice it yet, flicking her wrist slightly the arena grew dark.

"What's this silly trick your pulling hmm? A cute black out trick for the audience back at home? For your precious mommy and daddy, or that weakling in your family such as your loser of a child brother who can't fight" "burning blink"

A bright blinding light shines as he blocks his eyes from it backing away from it.

"The hell did you do!" "Black infernos poisonous bite..." "The hell are you doing!?" "I show no mer-"

He throws her into the glass window with such strong force, it causes a dent and cracks in it.  Using his magic, chains pierce through the ground and walls wrapping themselves up on both ankles.  Moving his arm to the left side of his body she's slammed into the metal rods.

Some of them piercing her skin hissing at the pain she spots fera struggling to get up.

"Ah I see you guys are having trouble with standing oh who am I kidding I find this quite a view would you look at that, such beautiful skin exposed though it's going to be sad when I have that head..." "Y/n!!!!"

Fera struggles to stand in her worried state mixed with fear and anger.  Ries starts stomping on her body like it's a toy y/n continues to glare.

Grabbing his ankle tightly fera has stood up off the ground limping over slowly the fire in her palm.  Throwing it at ries he was too distracted until he started screeching in agonizing pain. 

"You bitch!!!"

He lunges at fera hitting her repeatedly as well, y/n has black blood coming out her left eye. Zephyrus doesn't stop watching even when he has another female on his lap.  Just watching from the glass, strange black clouds comes out of nowhere. It seems his brother Sirus has come to watch, the god of fire.

"Hello dear brother I'm assuming your entertaining yourself with this arena and your trophies.." "it's so good to see you again Sirus it seems this fight between two royal bloods have indeed spiked ...you can sense their aura very clearly-"

The girls body is slammed into the glass Infront of them as zephyrus and Sirus watch in silence.  Prince ries appeared Infront of her but she starts hitting at such speed.

Black misty smoke and her body have vanished with the prince of Atlantis.

"Transparent hell"

Black and red crystal shards appear, fera stood next to y/n their face unchangingly darker than before.  The same with Ries, his teeth turning sharper, they launch themselves at full force the ground cracking from their cradle legt behind.

"Darkness summoning endless despair" "you can do better sweetheart just the way I want you to..." "Shut up.."

Fear uses her wall of flaming arrows stacked to millions, y/n holding her dark sword with black smoke matching her aura.